Mourta-Kernel-3.4 A new beginning [update 2015-03-12]

Guest Mourta

Guest SuperLamic

No matter what I think , but in the meantime you respond with comments to the limit of dementia . Applause .

the problem is that you know nothing. Take a look at bitbucket and you will know.

Guest tool_king

No matter what I think , but in the meantime you respond with comments to the limit of dementia . Applause .

the problem is that you know nothing. Take a look at bitbucket and you will know.

Boys, patient is a virtue. The project will be abandoned, if mourta himself says that it is abandoned. If you would read what he has written in the past, you would know, that he stopped making his work public on bitbucket, for this just caused problems.

So believe whatever you want to believe. When the dog barks at the moon, the moon doesn't care.

Edited by tool_king

Last updated 2015-01-21.

Today is 2015-02-10.

And flashing kernel is from 11-27. 

Guest moneyvirus

look at the bitbucket account you will see there is activaty mourta will release something when he is happy with it because it is for his personal use.

if you are impatient (like me)  you could give it a try to compile it your self, but please don't blame anybody if it's not working.

Guest SuperLamic

I had no sound in calls until I plugged in and out the jack sometimes, the same behavior was with the back speaker, also it was very unpleasant when I started to play music in apollo the sound started blasting from the back speaker. So after couple of "silent calls" I went back to a laggy CM based kernel.

huh, I tried latest build of mourta kernel (btw thank you moneyvirus) and audio bug with headphones is still present.. I don't know if in calls too, but the commit you posted here solves probably some other problems.

(I don't know about call problems, because I use my mobile mainly as media device and I don't have many calls, but when I do I need them working too)

anyway it works very well, big thank to mourta :)

Guest bentiger91

So sad Mourta is not updating here anymore...:(

I am just a noob, curious to try Lollipop on my Phone. Not understanding stuff from bitbucket and just reading through forums.

But all the XDA-devs seem to have big problems with LP. If i read about outgoing calls not working i will not try their roms. So i am freaky curious about how things are developing on your rom!

Feed the clueless people, Mourta! :)

So sad Mourta is not updating here anymore... :(

I am just a noob, curious to try Lollipop on my Phone. Not understanding stuff from bitbucket and just reading through forums.

But all the XDA-devs seem to have big problems with LP. If i read about outgoing calls not working i will not try their roms. So i am freaky curious about how things are developing on your rom!

Feed the clueless people, Mourta! :)

Not updating here anymore? I'm gone for a short while and you think i've moved on?

If i leave this project i'll tell you about it in this thread.

Boys, patient is a virtue. The project will be abandoned, if mourta himself says that it is abandoned. If you would read what he has written in the past, you would know, that he stopped making his work public on bitbucket, for this just caused problems.

So believe whatever you want to believe. When the dog barks at the moon, the moon doesn't care.

This man....

You would all do well to listen to him.

He knows things.

Guest TJHookr

It was fixed a long time ago.

I'm afraid it is still present on the latest liquid rom downloadable. I can't give you a logcat as I am not on "supported platform" now but I tried it and it had the same behaviour. I can give reproduction steps though for me it is almost 100%.

Put an apollo shortcut on the lockscreen (I am using apollo but it might work with other players)

let the phone go to sleep

Plug in the jack headphones.

Use the lockscreen shortcut.

Press play in apollo as soon as possible.

The sound won't come out of the headphones but from the back speaker.

And thanks for the hard work Mourta, other than this bug the rom is great.

ViniLima:

I tried SlimKat 9.0 and it was not good either.

Guest NothingSerious

I'm afraid it is still present on the latest liquid rom downloadable. I can't give you a logcat as I am not on "supported platform" now but I tried it and it had the same behaviour. I can give reproduction steps though for me it is almost 100%.

Put an apollo shortcut on the lockscreen (I am using apollo but it might work with other players)

ViniLima:

It works fine here. Edited by NothingSerious

Guest tiger81

hi Mourta thank's for your work.

Can I use your kernel in cm based rom? I had to use cm based rom (now I use beanstalk cm based) because I need some features present  as "double tap to sleep" and "wake phone with volume keys". (yes  power button don't work well sigh)

other question: do your kernel fix kernel wakelock "baseband_xmm_power" that afflict all devices with cpu tegra? (on nexus 7 3g there is a kernel that fix it )

thanks for all.

ViniLima:

I can't reproduce the problem doing it exactly as per your instruction.

Wait... it's possible that i'm just running an updated version (i fixed sound but i don't remember if i did that before or after last release) in which case a new version should fix your troubles, i'm sending a testing version in the next couple of days so expect an update by next weekend. :)

hi Mourta thank's for your work.

Can I use your kernel in cm based rom? I had to use cm based rom (now I use beanstalk cm based) because I need some features present  as "double tap to sleep" and "wake phone with volume keys". (yes  power button don't work well sigh)

other question: do your kernel fix kernel wakelock "baseband_xmm_power" that afflict all devices with cpu tegra? (on nexus 7 3g there is a kernel that fix it )

thanks for all.

You can try.

Your phone won't lose any sleep over running my kernel. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Thanks, mate! This one works with your LS KitKat ROM only, right?

Yeah, it's right, at the moment, due to the headers needed by the rom to be compatible with the kernel, just like it was before. Btw, have you seen my PM, mate? ;) Edited by Giuseppe Vallone

Guest NothingSerious

Thanks for the update. :) Are there any known problems/bugs with the latest publicly available version?

Yes, deep sleep is not working.

...But that's cause I forgot my logcat viewer on overnight.

(No bugs/issues at all).

Edited by NothingSerious

Guest SuperLamic

Hi Mourta can you make the anykernel with new version 2015-03-12.

It is anykernel, but the kernel itself is not compatible with other roms - only with mourta's LiquidSmooth (it should receive an update to Lollipop soon)

Just install mourta's LS and this kernel over it.

Guest Mourta

It is anykernel, but the kernel itself is not compatible with other roms - only with mourta's LiquidSmooth (it should receive an update to Lollipop soon)

Just install mourta's LS and this kernel over it.

THIS man speaks of the truth. ;)

Guest EnQeen

Yes, deep sleep is not working.

...But that's cause I forgot my logcat viewer on overnight.

(No bugs/issues at all).

Can you say what you have done to your phone ? I have no deep sleep at all...