[ROM][4.2.2][Lzy] Color OS 2.0 [Repack]

Guest dakok

just flashed this ROM this morning and so far so good. the initial setup was in Chinese so it was a case of tapping random buttons until it worked but after that no problems.

reinstalled all my apps, gmail works YouTube works and Facebook works. receiving a call works fine.

will let you know if I come across any problems. oh and my contacts are showing up fine :/

I have something that's bugging me :)

Contacts app has to copy contacts to phone, it can't access SIM contacts directly

Do you guys have this, too?

Any solution?

Another contacts.apk maybe?

Guest cnoiprocs

nice ROM, but I have a problem with the SIM card.
I get that my SIM card is locked and I cant use it.

In the first screen with the Chinese options I press the link below the green and blue button and then at the next screen I press the first Chinese option.

Am I doing something wrong?

I tried and flash the ROM 3 times already but still no luck.. 

Has anyone figure this out? 

Edited by cnoiprocs

I have this ROM in my phone from today and i like it very much!!

Up to now i have some "problems" and questions (if somebody knows):
1. Is possible to wake up/unlock the phone with the volume buttons? I cannot find something in the settings & the ATX settings.
2. Where is the call forwarding??
3. At the settings/mobile networks, the option Enable data is active but the option Enable 3G is not active. Why? is this a problem? (the data are working normally!).

4. Exist somewhere a Quick boot option?

Also i found a very pleasant surprise!

After installing morelocale 2 and setting the greek language, then a lot of the menus was turned to the greek language! (the settings menu, the launcher menu). So, eventually, the ROM is multilingual!

Edited by baniko

I have this ROM in my phone from today and i like it very much!!

Up to now i have some "problems" and questions (if somebody knows):

1. Is possible to wake up/unlock the phone with the volume buttons? I cannot find something in the settings & the ATX settings.

2. Where is the call forwarding??

3. At the settings/mobile networks, the option Enable data is active but the option Enable 3G is not active. Why? is this a problem? (the data are working normally!).

4. Exist somewhere a Quick boot option?

Also i found a very pleasant surprise!

After installing morelocale 2 and setting the greek language, then a lot of the menus was turned to the greek language! (the settings menu, the launcher menu). So, eventually, the ROM is multilingual!

3. Data network works (set with offline sim apn database app)

Google e-mail app

Email_JB.apk 

Exchange2.apk

It is google's email app, tested in another rom so it should work.

Use root explorer to copy both files to System/app folder and set permissions according to other 

apk's there

Reboot

(It might work simply by starting apk's but I don't remember that for sure)

Thanks Dakok, those worked straight off, although google stocks a bit plane looking but never mind :D

I renamed Email_JB.apk to Email.apk to overwrite the existing one.

I will try the original Email.apk with the google Exchange2.apk and see what happens.

Guest cnoiprocs

No, I meant that the rom I uploaded is for WCDMA. You don't need to patch it.

If you don't use Sim PIN and you save your contacts to phone, there is no problem with SIM

thanks my friend!

that was the problem.. its working fine now!

edit: sorry! its not working fine after all, while I was able to bypass the problem with the SIM card, now when I make a call my screen turns black and while the phone is still working I can't see a damn thing! not even after the call ends! the only solution is to remove the battery..?

Any solutions?

Edited by cnoiprocs

thanks my friend!

that was the problem.. its working fine now!

edit: sorry! its not working fine after all, while I was able to bypass the problem with the SIM card, now when I make a call my screen turns black and while the phone is still working I can't see a damn thing! not even after the call ends! the only solution is to remove the battery..?

Any solutions?

No problem over here.

What did you do to bypass the problem?

You have the link.

I think you do not understand this Color OS matter.

It is not an independent OS like Lewa or Baidu.

ColorOS is something like Miui, android variant for Oppo phones (Miui is for Xiaomi's)

That 2.0 official release is for Oppo phones but it (most probably) might be transplanted (ported) to 

our device, like it already was before (several ColorOS betas ports for F1).

Edited by dakok

Every time,

after a normal shut down of the phone,

when i trying to start the phone with the power button, then the phone is going in one loop like this:

after the first boot logo, the screen is closing and the phone is rebooting again and again.

The solution is to boot to the recovery with power + volume up and from there to make a system reboot!!

Any idea why?

Edited by baniko