[ROM] [4.4.2] Emotion UI 2.3 & 3.0 (Huawei UI)

Guest slime00

Guest korekore1

Guys I tried five EMUI 3.0 roms so far. Here are the results but I am a hard judge because I want from my phone to work all perfect (I had 4.4.2 039 before and then EMUI 2.3 UNICOM).

Two releases from ATX (15,24-11) having problems about Youtube playback and updating SuperSu.

The release Manish told, had the same problems but is decrappified and has 7 leds with the program to control preinstalled.

The release from Movildualsim is decrapified, is good and Youtube and SuperSu working great but the sound is too loud at the max levels and that cause the sound to be broken, Huawei weather has Accuweather provider, KINGVIP TOOLS MISSING!

The release from 7TO is also good, Youtube playng but SupeSu cannot be upgraded, it has not the default file explorer program (I wonder why is out), KINGVIP TOOLS MISSING!

As a result, I went back to 2.3.

If we manage to fix the sound from Movildualsim and add KINGVIP tools (has many options as to get rid of the provider from the top left notification bar), I think we ll have the winner so far.

I will try the two ROMS from Dakok in the day or tomorrow.

about movildualsim rom,what about the voice.zip under the rom link that supposedly fixes the sound glitches?Didn't help?

about kingvip tools,can't you just put them in system/app from another emui rom?

and about youtube,what about youtube.apk from pa gapps or clear cache+data from settings/apps or clear hosts file or updating google services framework from PA xda thread?

Guest johnickz

About Youtube I tried pagapps and the newer services and another release of gapps, cleared the cache, no result.

About the sound of movildualsim I didnt tried it because its telling something about DTS if I red well, I dont know how the sound is with this patch (I ll try it tomorrow and I ll try to install KingVip tools as well).

Guest johnickz

No need to apologize my friend.

In addition to the sound patch from movildualsim it says about DTS problem but I havent enabled DTS when I talked about the sound (just too loud and as result, distorted).

Anyway I ll give it another try tomorrow.

Edited by johnickz

Guest m@nish123

here we got lots of porter and developer for coolpad f1..........we have same rom 10+.......dats why ,,,we get confused to choose roms............in the past days i was talking abt...emui in which i got 8hr+ backup nd no bugs....so guys here is link of it http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=139270312#category/type=0  previous posted link was not from this one....so try this

Edited by m@nish123

Coolpad8297_EMUI3.0_DTS_Lite_11.15RJD.zip  in this one...i got 8hr+ backup..no bugs...............

Coolpad8297_Fixed_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_B251SP02.RJD.zip....this one is new....going to try now

Please write after testing if it was better or worse. I'm also interrested in Antutu (or other benchmarks) results. Especially 3D & storage I/O, but I suppose that they wont differ much from other KK ROMs.

Yeah xeros2 every ROM I tested gives 6100-6600 points in 3D,

~30500-31500 points overall.

Right, thx.

I hope Coolpad will improve 3D performance in next KK ROMs, because it makes very big difference not only Antutu, but also in high-end games - it can be seen in framerates where on KK FPS goes down to 13-15 in some scenes (with stopped everything in background and powersaving disabled), on JB it's more than 20 FPS.

Edited by xeros2

Guest korekore1

Right, thx.

I hope Coolpad will improve 3D performance in next KK ROMs, because it makes very big difference not only Antutu, but also in high-end games - it can be seen in framerates where on KK FPS goes down to 13-15 in some scenes (with stopped everything in background and powersaving disabled), on JB it's more than 20 FPS.

so..what is the best + bugless JB AOSP we have?!

Guest m@nish123

Please write after testing if it was better or worse. I'm also interrested in Antutu (or other benchmarks) results. Especially 3D & storage I/O, but I suppose that they wont differ much from other KK ROMs.

bad luck...latest one not booted ...so back on old one...dts one

Coolpad8297_EMUI3.0_DTS_Lite_11.15RJD.zip in this one...i got 8hr+ backup..no bugs...............

Coolpad8297_Fixed_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_B251SP02.RJD.zip....this one is new....going to try now