[PATCH] Performance improvement patches for jonzalvo's PURE AOSP 2.0 - Updated on 2014.10.09.

Guest Arpione

Anyone else have a problem with Google Maps on this ROM, PureAOSP 4.2.2. Since the Material update, 9.0 it crashes everytime I open it. Have wiped data, reinstalled a few times but no change. 9.1 was released yesterday and that doesn't help either. Have to uninstall back to 7 to get it to work.

Guest Arpione

Yep, crashes for me too. The log isn't too helpful either:

E/AndroidRuntime( 3521): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521): com.google.android.libraries.social.jni.crashreporter.a: Native crash signal: 11 code: 1 address: 0x16
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at com.google.android.libraries.social.jni.crashreporter.b.run(PG:58)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:800)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5405)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:525)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:838)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:605)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:132)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3521):  at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

It would be nice to know if it crashes on other roms too or only on this one.

edit: it seems others have problems with 9.0.0 on different phones too, so it's probably not the rom's fault

Edited by Arpione

Guest matejsolid

Yeah but try syncing facebook,gmail,whatsapp,viber and some game apps,also keep wifi active all time and 3G,some calls and messages and gaming and you wont pass 4h30mins of sot throughout day.

Otherwise you'll squezze like you almost double amount. ;)

Guest userDJJ

Anyone else noticed wifi mac address changes each time on reconnect ?

Phone was flashed with YGDP 041 stock fw, using cwm i put pure aosp with usual method:

- Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition
- Mounts and storage: Format System, Cache, Data
- Advanced: Wipe Dalvik cache

Edited by userDJJ

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KennyPowers2000

I'm having trouble with the Walman app, want to replace it with Google Music app or something.

How would I uninstall the cracked apps in this ROM, as they don't appear on Google Play store?

Thx.

(Is there someplace I can get/install stock AOSP apps like music player etc?)

Edited by KennyPowers2000

Guest KennyPowers2000

Managed to uninstall via Titanium Backup that was alresy on ROM.

Will install Google Music off the Play store, that is the simplest option I think.