LiquidSmooth 3.2 featuring Mourta-Kernel 3.4.x (updated 2014-10-15)

Guest Mourta

Guest Mourta

Hey , guys I still have glitches in play . Could you fix that or help me to figure out what the heck is that..

Wait for a while while i prepare my latest ROM, as soon as it's out of testing you'll have it.

Guest EnQeen

Wait for a while while i prepare my latest ROM, as soon as it's out of testing you'll have it.

:O

It will be perfect to have bugless 5.1 ROM from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EnQeen

Hey , Mourta , can you give us approximate date when you will release your ROM ? This question bothers not only me so you could tease us somehow :D

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Hey , Mourta , can you give us approximate date when you will release your ROM ? This question bothers not only me so you could tease us somehow :D

Mourta already released his great ROM on 29.02.2015. Maybe you missed the important day?

Thank you Chris ;)

Well, an approximate date, mmm...wait, I'll ask the bugs about how many time they need to go away..mate, seriously, we haven't a date, it's not a matter of time..it's a matter of coding, investigate bugs and fixing them..and giving you an approximate date is impossible, simply because we really don't want to give you something which may keep your device to an unusability situation..and trust me, if important bugs weren't actually affecting the ROM, we'd release it in seconds..but ATM we need some more time..maybe days, maybe weeks, I really can't give you a sure date..the ROM is booting, is running, but is not as stable as an average user needs it to be..so, we want to release something which must keep users in a situation of no-complaining and no-whining, for our and YOUR pleasure ;) Regards

Guest Decay3

Thank you Chris ;)

Well, an approximate date, mmm...wait, I'll ask the bugs about how many time they need to go away..mate, seriously, we haven't a date, it's not a matter of time..it's a matter of coding, investigate bugs and fixing them..and giving you an approximate date is impossible, simply because we really don't want to give you something which may keep your device to an unusability situation..and trust me, if important bugs weren't actually affecting the ROM, we'd release it in seconds..but ATM we need some more time..maybe days, maybe weeks, I really can't give you a sure date..the ROM is booting, is running, but is not as stable as an average user needs it to be..so, we want to release something which must keep users in a situation of no-complaining and no-whining, for our and YOUR pleasure ;) Regards

Bit too childish response, but thanks.

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Bit too childish response, but thanks.

Well, try building and testing a ROM and a kernel by yourself, then please release it in a week or similar. If you were an adult guy, you'd have never asked for a similar thing..and please, be sure about this: I've been more sweet than how Mourta could be, in front of a similar question ;)

Guest EnQeen

Mourta already released his great ROM on 29.02.2015. Maybe you missed the important day?

Yay , I really missed that. And still I cant find it... Could you share a link ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mourta

Mourta , you will release a "final" version?

I don't know what that would be since the development is ongoing.

Just move to lollipop, lots of things are happening with the code atm and there will be huge benefits to using newer code since we're moving to new memory management and maybe a lockless allocator to go along with the kernel upgrades.

IF that happens you can thnk NothingSerious for bringing up the idea of a lockless allocator.

Guest EnQeen

I don't know what that would be since the development is ongoing.

Just move to lollipop, lots of things are happening with the code atm and there will be huge benefits to using newer code since we're moving to new memory management and maybe a lockless allocator to go along with the kernel upgrades.

IF that happens you can thnk NothingSerious for bringing up the idea of a lockless allocator.

Sounds really grate! 

Mourta , have you ever thought on changing ROM? I mean Liquid is a great ROM but there are a lot of others. 

Guest Mourta

Sounds really grate! 

Mourta , have you ever thought on changing ROM? I mean Liquid is a great ROM but there are a lot of others. 

Yes, if some issues do not improve i'll be moving to BeanStalk instead.

That would also make Giuseppe very happy since it's his favourite ROM and has his highest recommendations which i value a lot.

Guest EnQeen

Yes, if some issues do not improve i'll be moving to BeanStalk instead.

That would also make Giuseppe very happy since it's his favourite ROM and has his highest recommendations which i value a lot.

I also used to be a fan of BeanStalk :D

This is getting more interesting  ^_^

Guest Mourta

I also used to be a fan of BeanStalk :D

This is getting more interesting  ^_^

Good news for you then, BeanStalk is due Monday evening.

I won't ever be the one to take care of any official rom though, it's just not my thing, i have the time to do very special things, not to grind the daily same old crap.

Anyway, we have to move on, we're now doing 3.14 experimental...

So, let's not .. not rock on.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jack_capvil

Just as it is now, this rom is just the best one. I tested it today after numerous KK and Lollipop ones and I found it smoother, faster and more stable. Congratulations ☺

Guest tool_king

Just as it is now, this rom is just the best one. I tested it today after numerous KK and Lollipop ones and I found it smoother, faster and more stable. Congratulations ☺

To be honest, for me the latest BlissPop v3.2 is the way better ROM than the actual LS ROM. Just Mourta's kernel is great as usual. [emoji106]