Android 5.0 port? :D

Guest mitko7411

Guest laciegy

I think it will nevet come to our phone. Maybe i will try to do it just now im working on another rom for this phone after that MAYBE i will try it, anyways i would like to ask someone who knows thing about rom portkng cause im stuck with my progress! :D

Guest MJonMoDaCo

i am waiting for 5.0 port

You don't think KitKat was hacked enough as it is? It's not even supposed to be possible, which speaks volumes of Konsta's ability as its really just him that has worked on Blade3 Atlas40 sources. At some point, you need a new phone to deal with a new operating system filled with new features, as well as the old ones too. At some point, 1GHz of processing power backed up with 512MB RAM will only get you so far. Even if by some miracle it happens, it mightn't be that useful.

My 2nd phone has a KitKat ROM, but boy is it SLOOOW. You really don't want that.

I think it will nevet come to our phone. Maybe i will try to do it just now im working on another rom for this phone after that MAYBE i will try it, anyways i would like to ask someone who knows thing about rom portkng cause im stuck with my progress! :D

Cool laciegy! What you working on?

Guest laciegy

You don't think KitKat was hacked enough as it is? It's not even supposed to be possible, which speaks volumes of Konsta's ability as its really just him that has worked on Blade3 Atlas40 sources. At some point, you need a new phone to deal with a new operating system filled with new features, as well as the old ones too. At some point, 1GHz of processing power backed up with 512MB RAM will only get you so far. Even if by some miracle it happens, it mightn't be that useful.

My 2nd phone has a KitKat ROM, but boy is it SLOOOW. You really don't want that.

Cool laciegy! What you working on?

Im working on a dirty unicorn port but its always stuck in bootloader

Guest Something Wierd

• Guys, i dont need the REAL Android 5.0 just want 4.4.4 but with updated framework,systemUI and edited build.prop. Thats all.

You make it sound so simple,why not do i yourself.

Guest laciegy

• Guys, i dont need the REAL Android 5.0 just want 4.4.4 but with updated framework,systemUI and edited build.prop. Thats all.
Its not that hard but i dont have time for it now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Awkardphoton

I don't see the huge problem with getting 5.0 on the blade 3, Considering how since Kitkat, google have been working to make their operating systems work on lower and lower end devices, maybe pure 5.0 might trip up a bit on a 1GHz processor and 512Mb ram but wouldn't that be mainly because of the 60 fps animations, but other than that I would imagine there wouldn't be all that much to complain about. I might be wrong of course, but from what I know, we just need someone to at least give it a try.

Guest anonymous-user77

It might be sooner than you think !!!   then again, I`ll have a crack at it some other phones with same chipset have cm12 already but they also have new display caf sources working too and I`m not sure whether we can still use legacy sources.....not promising anything.