Odd screen issue and Possible Returning of Device.

Guest JamieH02

Guest JamieH02

Hi all,

I'm considering returning my Hudl2 due to a screen issue, Sometimes when I press the power button to turn on It would have lines through it.

8EBk7ro.jpg

I've got a bit strange request, Can someone take a picture of the Original cable that comes with it? I've got so many different ones, I'm not sure which is the Original.

Guest Squelch

I've got a bit strange request, Can someone take a picture of the Original cable that comes with it? I've got so many different ones, I'm not sure which is the Original.

Hope this helps.

nQgKH1K.jpg

Guest JamieH02

Hope this helps.

Brilliant! Thank you.

Such a nice cable too. I shall put it with the box for when I return it (If I do, The screen issue goes If I turn on/off the device fully).

Guest Squelch

It is a nice cable, but just a bit too short to charge and use the Hudl on the sofa at the same time.

Just a sanity check, have you updated? That screen issue looks software related. I have two, one stock and the other rooted and slightly modified, and they're both behaving properly on the Oct 9th update

Guest JamieH02

It is a nice cable, but just a bit too short to charge and use the Hudl on the sofa at the same time.

Just a sanity check, have you updated? That screen issue looks software related. I have two, one stock and the other rooted and slightly modified, and they're both behaving properly on the Oct 9th update

My build number is:

KOT49H.rel.android-build.20141009.191216 release-keys

That is the latest update that I can get, Nothing happens If I check for updates, I am unrooted.

It does go but It might be heat releated, I am unsure.