Screen sensitivity

Guest ajsexton

Guest ajsexton

Is there any way to alter the screen sensitivity?

I don't have a screen  protector and I have noticed its a little insensitive, would love to up the sensitivity (especially with the adonit fine stylus I got hold of which only registers 30-40% of the time, works perfect with my Nexus 5)

Guest bryanchapman9999

Totally agree here. I paid for a screen protector got it on perfectly only to rip it off that night as it made the screen unusable.

I'm heavy handed so its about perfect for me naked and without protection.

I don't know if the tesco one is particularly thick or something though. I was thinking of trying the liquid one sold by mobileFun.co.uk

Guest aerostar

I had some stylii which worked with the H1 but one did not work at all on H2 one rubber works if firm press as does the mesh one, but both poor.

I went to Tesco when I found the problem as I thought it was my H2, but they did the same on their units, however trying their £5 one worked fine, so you may get different results with different makes - probably.

Guest state-it

The digitiser isn't the most sensitive, but I didn't find any real difference after I put the screen protector on after owning it for a few days without (Tesco stock protector).

I haven't yet checked to see if there are any tempered glass ones for the HUDL2 yet, but IMO they are better than the plastic film or the 'wet-apply' ones on my other devices, both for the 'feel' and cleanliness/less scuffing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CosmicSpacehead

I had this problem too,so I downloaded sgs touchscreen booster from the play store and set it to super optimised!

Works fine now!

Edited by CosmicSpacehead

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jase Etheridge

It seems different units seem to have slightly different sensitivity.

I guess this could be down to slightly different components or differences during the assembly process.

I've had 3 Hudl2's and they have all had slightly different screen sensitivity - I guess this could quite easily be fixed with a software update.

Cheers

Jase.

Guest seanspotatobusiness

I read on another forum that the OnePlus One had problems with the digitiser that was caused by the digitiser connector being improperly separated from the internal chassis. I've no idea if that could apply to the Hudl2 though.