Meizu MX3 review and other info

Guest chief_wolfinjo

Guest chief_wolfinjo

Hi

I have Meizu MX3 for some time now and I want to write my thoughts about this really cool smartphone. Alt.this device is not newest model from Meizu in my opinion it is still really good choice for a new smartphone these days.

I don’t want you to get bored with irrelevant information so I will cut the chase. Most time except the device you get charger and USB cable in package same as with Meizu. Additionally I can say that all accessories are in white.

The front side is completely protected with gorilla glass 3 also Meizu MX3 is completely made of plastic where the back cover has hyperglaze finish.MX3 is the 1st smartphone in the world which has edge-to-edge screen design. In other words it is almost with out bezel. In my opinion it is really beautiful phone and I think you will agree with me. For the back cover you can choose the colour from several available. Overall it has high build quality without exaggeration.

fLlbplFl.jpg

p8QYkvSl.jpg

F3oIcohl.jpg

lHHUeJ6l.jpg

Meizu MX3 has 5.1 inch display, it has resolution of 1080 x 1800 pixels. This screen gives about 412ppi which is really high. Also as I mentioned before the screen is protected with gorilla glass 3 protection. Really I don't know what I need to say more but really believe me the screen is excellent. The colours are really natural, sharpness is strong enough and digitizer works perfectly normal.

Thinking about hardware and hardware performance MX3 is really powerful phone. Of course it is not a strongest phone but it is almost on top. It is based on Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB ROM. Also for graphics with have PowerVR SGX544MP3 GPU. I tried many apps including games and I can say that all apps worked perfectly normal. Also loading was fast. Below you will see several different benchmark test results. For storage Meizu prepared several models 16 32 64 and 128gb. I personally have 16 GB model beach has about 12 GB of free space. Also I need to say that unfortunately it does not have slot for memory card.

6T5lt4fl.jpg

SfpQzzjl.jpg

KUQZapvl.jpg

6PxqHoHl.jpg

YuQPawEl.jpg

MsDbUXnl.jpg

Meizu MX3 has the main camera which has 8 megapixel sensor, also the main camera has the led flash. According to the Meizu the main camera has 1.4 µm pixel size with aperture f/2 wide. I have taking photos in different locations with several different conditions and of course below also you can see photo examples. The photo quality is pretty good, I would give a score 4 of 5. Also it can record full HD videos and here can be problematic for the models which has 16 or 32 GB of storage because according to the Major when you record a video MX3 takes for every 10 record that seconds about 100 MB of storage. And you don't have ability for Micro sd card also. So you can see why I am telling you this.

G1BYxX9l.jpg

2rXQCv1l.jpg

fMHCbgMl.jpg

KWY0Ld3l.jpg

As conclusion I can say that Meizu MX3 is really nice phone, it has many advantages and of course several disadvantages. As and when teachers I can say it has great build quality, beautiful design, excellent screen, really good camera and pretty strong hardware. For me in my opinion the main disadvantage is a lack of slot for memory card which does not need to be a problem if you buy a 64 or 128 GB model. Also if you are interested you can visit the official website and Facebook.

Any questions please ask

thank you :)

• 1 month later...