[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

Provide screenshots, logs etc if you want to report a problem. Usermau has to know under what circumstance appeared the issue.

Posts like this doesn't work, period, are not helping the developer to fix the issues.

Edited by Guest

Guest korekore1

- can you translate the russian "restart" in english too? - Fixed.

- And if you could fix usb debbuging that won't stay on after a reboot,that would be great! - Fixed.

great!is it possible to fix power saving mode too? (from settings/battery) This one acts the opposite,you turn it off and it switches on by itself.This happens in almost all roms for F1,especially aosp ones,i don't know if it can be fixed

Guest rista1

1.icons are much sharper on a310 aosp,perhaps this is due to 320dpi or should the driver for the display

2.wirelles and 3g signal are worse than the a310

3.automatic brightness should be a little less bright

<Restart>

<Zatvoriti sve aplikacije i ponovo pokrenuti telefon>
<Ponovo pokrenuti  telefon ?>
<Ponovnim pokretanjem vašeg telefona izbrisace se  privremene datoteke iz memorije.

Da li želite ponovo pokrenuti vaš telefon odmah ?>

serbian

Edited by rista1

Guest korekore1

one more thing,not a bug really.Sound is very loud on small volume steps.I mean one step before total silence and the sound is almost as if it is at 30% on other roms.Not much of a problem really,but it could be nice if it could be balanced a bit more.

Any other thoughts on deleting "thermal.conf" in /etc/.tp so that cpu stops underclocking when battery is under 15% ?Anybody tried this?

Edited by korekore1

Guest mindtrapper

one more thing,not a bug really.Sound is very loud on small volume steps.I mean one step before total silence and the sound is almost as if it is at 30% on other roms.Not much of a problem really,but it could be nice if it could be balanced a bit more.

Any other thoughts on deleting "thermal.conf" in /etc/.tp so that cpu stops underclocking when battery is under 15% ?Anybody tried this?

I've been doing it ever since I found out about it (two months or more). No problems here.

Guest rista1

<Рестарт>

<Затворити све апликације и поново покренути телефон>
<Поново покренути телефон ?>
<Поновним покретањем телефона избрисаћете привремене датотеке из меморије.

Да ли желите поново покренути ваш телефон одмах ?>

српски ћирилица

Guest kecik18

Hey, In new version, many options, isn't translate on polish, all menu and many many. It is possible to translate , like before version?
Thx for this ROM :) Its great

Mau, dialer still has the bug with unknown caller. I ll upload later a dialer that works to replace the current one, if you want.

Screen looks better with 320 DPI (now default is 290).

Thanks for the fixes after 2 days of the report. Have a nice day.

Guest korekore1

i installed 6.1 version yesterday.Everything works!

Still 2 things to make this rom No1:3g signal is still weak and the other thing is that the rom in the last versions is not as smooth and fluid as 19.12 version.I can see some stutter/lag when opening/closing apps and on animations too.I don't know what changed.Systemui maybe?

Guest Arpione

Mau, dialer still has the bug with unknown caller. I ll upload later a dialer that works to replace the current one, if you want.

Screen looks better with 320 DPI (now default is 290).

Thanks for the fixes after 2 days of the report. Have a nice day.

I'd be thankful for the upload, the dialer bug is one of the 2 bugs that annoys me (I copied the dialer from baldos81's rom, it works just fine). I just commented out the dpi change in build.prop because I don't like the tiny text.

@korekore1: are you sure the signal is actually weaker and it's not just a display bug? I tested the HiveUI rom yesterday and it showed 3 bars, maucat's rom shows 2, while the actual signal strength is the same.

Edited by Arpione

Guest korekore1

I'd be thankful for the upload, the dialer bug is one of the 2 bugs that annoys me (I copied the dialer from baldos81's rom, it works just fine). I just commented out the dpi change in build.prop because I don't like the tiny text.

@korekore1: are you sure the signal is actually weaker and it's not just a display bug? I tested the HiveUI rom yesterday and it showed 3 bars, maucat's rom shows 2, while the actual signal strength is the same.

maybe its a graphical bug,i will flash another rom to test it

Guest dalyer

maybe its a graphical bug,i will flash another rom to test it

As I said before you should check the signal stats in System settings > About phone > Status > Signal (or whatever it is) and compare it with another ROM which doesn't have the alleged weak signal issue.

Guest korekore1

As I said before you should check the signal stats in System settings > About phone > Status > Signal (or whatever it is) and compare it with another ROM which doesn't have the alleged weak signal issue.

thats what i m doing,i installed a signal strength widget and i will switch to another rom later to see whats happening

Guest mindtrapper

Usermau could you please update the openssl version, because it can be affected by heartbleed vuln.

Also I would like to ask if you are planning to fix pin option in screen lock.

Looks like he changed the lib for OpenSSL in 07.01 version. :)

Guest dalyer

thats what i m doing,i installed a signal strength widget and i will switch to another rom later to see whats happening

You don't really need any additional app/widget as Android itself reports the signal strength data.