[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

not,I am in the gravity box checked- full screen caller,but when the call display light is at a minimum ,although the lighting is set to auto.This is a big problem when the sun shines.because of that I got back to 310,  if maucat fix this back to this rom

Edited by rista1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 77chedu

try vanilla xtreme v2 ,its way better.

How is 3G/signal working for you?

Just curious, because I'm pretty sure XtremeVanilla is a maucat's repack -and not from the latest version- , and I think you were one of the people reporting poor signal strenght or even losing it

Maybe we can get to discover something about which baseband/ modem files work better for different countries on KK roms

Guest korekore1

How is 3G/signal working for you?

Just curious, because I'm pretty sure XtremeVanilla is a maucat's repack -and not from the latest version- , and I think you were one of the people reporting poor signal strenght or even losing it

Maybe we can get to discover something about which baseband/ modem files work better for different countries on KK roms

3g signal is fine with vanilla.But maucat also fixed 3g signal in his aosp.Which i think it was not used as base for this one.

Did maucat use himax polymer aosp as a base?If yes they might share the same base but not much else.

This one is ported from a different phone than the one that maucat used for his port.I can tell from settings/framework which are different

Guest 77chedu

3g signal is fine with vanilla.But maucat also fixed 3g signal in his aosp.Which i think it was not used as base for this one.

Did maucat use himax polymer aosp as a base?If yes they might share the same base but not much else.

This one is ported from a different phone than the one that maucat used for his port.I can tell from settings/framework which are different

Would you mind comparing it with this one?

It's a maucat repack that was made on the spanish forum out of one of the earlier versions of maucat's

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 77chedu

Just a brief glimpse at the zip, and it looks like he has put some effort on improving sound. I saw some stuff that I think is from Funtouch