[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

Guest 77chedu

anyone tried it?no changelog again i suppose..

I flashed it this morning, for a few minutes. Didn't test it much

Settings and SystemUI have been modified, new music player, latest version of the new launcher

Newer version : Modified: 14.04.2015 12:01

I use cpu spy. With this app I can check if cpu gets into deep sleep mode when not in use. Does deep sleep work on this version? In 4-4-2015 version deep sleep is not working. 

Guest 77chedu

Don't know about that, but this latest one comes with a font change -and probably the whole sytemui- for a lighter smowhat more stylized looks. I like it. Probably a little too small for a default nonetheless

Edited by 77chedu

Guest baniko

Not working the pin or password for the lock screen (again!).

I don't keep it. Back to the i-new-v3 (not the plus one) from needrom.

Edited by baniko

Guest korekore1

weird sd issues too..

google services isn't working properly,push notifications are not pushed

Edited by korekore1

Guest 77chedu

About the pin issue, have you guys checked if using a third party locker/lockscreen improves that issue?

I don't use a pin code, but maybe this issue could be solved changing the keyguard.apk. 

Try using one that works flawslessly in other rom. Just rename the current apk and paste the other one, with permissions

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 77chedu

Different kernel (35?). That's quite a change, because I think he's maintained the same one since the firsts versions 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arpione

I've used the May 6. version for more than a week now and I found 2 bugs so far. One has been in every version I tried so far, namely the GPS sometimes can't be turned off from the quick settings dropdown. The other, more annoying one is that the clock sometimes just stops. This causes a number of different problems, like the screen lock not activating or alarms not going off. The strange thing is that widgets still show the correct time.

Edit: also google play notifications show some markup stuff in the title.

Edited by Arpione

• 2 weeks later...
Guest korekore1

installed it.seems that everything is working properly.You only need to replace light.default.so with the modded one to get all 7 led colors.

Seems like a good rom,if i find any bugs i will report