@Tesco: "there was no update due on 5th Jan."

Guest benzodiazepines

Guest stevehudl2

There wording suggests that there is a particular update that they are aware of but they don't know any more than that.

Tesco have been quoted in reviews that they accept theres problems and that they are working on software updates to fix it.

My guess is this is that update/fix but someone wrongly gave a incorrect date out.

Guest benzodiazepines

The wording seems to vary depending on who sends each tweet, some say "the update" as if there is one but they don't know the release and some saying "an update" as if there is none they know of at all, and they can't seem to clarify which is the case if you look further down the chain. I might ring up the tech support later, like I said the Twitter is most certainly run by a PR firm rather than Tesco themselves so I don't think it should be considered a reliable source of information. Then again with an incorrect date being given out the tech support don't seem too reliable either.

Guest Swanseajack

@Tesco: @Swanseajack71 Hi Jack, currently we don't have an estimated date of when the update will be available. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Guest benzodiazepines

"our developers will be bringing out an update however, we're unable to confirm when this will be."

https://twitter.com/Tesco/status/552568512502587395

Good to see a statement actually confirming an update exists at least, albeit with no detail regarding when even after lying about the Jan 5th release.

Not good support, Tesco.