[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

I found a problem using the ROM... :(

I use a Mobile Virtual  Network Operator (MVNO or OMV in spanish), and when I disconnect from WiFi I can't connect to the internet using "Roaming connection", included if I mark the "Use roaming" in Netowrk settings and if I setup my APN, no internet connection.

But excellent ROM. It's fast and smoother than Slimkat :P

Guest wbrambley

cant download anything from google play,otherwise it's a smooth rom..and got no other issues,i love it.

great job chil :D

Try putting device_provisioned=1 into build.prop

Worked for me.

Guest Romagnolo1973

cant flash on y510, it gives me an error with md5 file ..

will try to redownload

downloaded file is a ZIP that contain inside the real slim zip so at first you have to unzip the downloaded file and put on the sd only the slim zip. No need to re download the rom that is too slowwww 7 kbs seems return to the era of 52k modem

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest pakoGDLmx

The ROM is amazing, but the mobile data is not working :(... The APN is there, but a ! appears in the signal indicator, and I have no internet access :(...

What can it be??

Guest juanpablocastillo

@all

Some users on HTCMania are reporting very crazy errors flashing L with some versions of TWRP.

Please, report your TWRP version if your flashing was complete or not.

Guest kaca1980

@all

Some users on HTCMania are reporting very crazy errors flashing L with some versions of TWRP.

Please, report your TWRP version if your flashing was complete or not.

i using clockworkmod,flashing  and boot starts good,only problem is data network

With lollipop we reached something that we've never got on this device... it's really the best OS at the moment (in terms of performance) (IMHO)

Edited by fonz93

so mobile data is not working or needs to be set up? :)

is not working for me too, the APN configuration is right, so i don't know where the issue is coming from, is still alpha anyway, don't expect to get all working.

If you want to make your phone faster go to build prop and change:

"persist.sys.force_highendgfx" from "true" to "false"

it will disable status bar and notification panel transparency but you'll get your device smoother

Edited by fonz93

Guest renas_severiano

Hi, installed last night, and i have to say that it is for sure a great job.. but, on my Y300 the rom lags a looooooooot.... is it normal since it is in alpha stages.. or is there something wrong with the installation? :huh:

Thanks in advance :)

PS: Mobile Data is working with me :)

Edited by renas_severiano

Hi, installed last night, and i have to say that it is for sure a great job.. but, on my Y300 the rom lags a looooooooot.... is normal since it in alpha stages.. or is there something wrong with the installation? :huh:

Thanks in advance :)

Which gapps did you install? how many apps did you install? try this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374476-rom502y300slimlp-alpha-091-050215/?p=2249728