[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest scetian

After flashing Alpha 0.5 of this rom i think i have lost root access. When I open Titanium backup it says "cannot acquire root privileges". Does that mean I have to root my phone again?

Guest pesartom

After flashing Alpha 0.5 of this rom i think i have lost root access. When I open Titanium backup it says "cannot acquire root privileges". Does that mean I have to root my phone again?

Just flash the latest super su from xda developers.

Guest killadroid

Tap build number a couple of timea.Go to developer options,enable root access there

Guest Teblakuda4o4

Wow this is really coming along nicely... thx for all your hard work man.

Anyway does anyone kno if this rom has the Music control feature to change songs using volume rockers while the phone is locked and screen off?

Thanks 

Guest N00btime

finaly beta release. hope the bs problem is fixed

Yep, that's the only thing keeping me from flashing it right now. If that got solved, I'll flash it on my y300.

Cheers.

Edited by N00btime

Guest killadroid

How to customize that, i don't find it

download layers manager from playstore then the app will direct you to layers themes in the playstore.like this is called "MILOS"

Guest shanlk

download layers manager from playstore then the app will direct you to layers themes in the playstore.like this is called "MILOS"

Got it. Thanks.

Guest hvdh

yeap, wifi is stable and yes, voip works, but the black screen isn't fixed

I have been using alpha 0.5 on my G330 for a week and didn't see the black screen bug once. Before on alpha 0.1, I had it one or two times a day.

Guest Teblakuda4o4

Hi, anyone in the newest build (beta) does anybody else have the issue of the power off function not working. When i press the power button and i select power off, nothing happens.

This issue was present in the Alpha 0.5 build as well.

Or maybe its just me?

Huawei Y300- u8833

Guest markoprogramer

Hi, anyone in the newest build (beta) does anybody else have the issue of the power off function not working. When i press the power button and i select power off, nothing happens.

Or maybe its just me?

Huawei Y300- u8833

I haven't experienced that bug.

Guest wbrambley

Draining battery too much

For everyone who has high battery drain, can you please state your model and the size of the battery? I think the ROM had it at 1900mah but my phone is only 1700mah(G510-100) and my wife's Y300 is 1730mah so battery may be showing faster discharge than is actually happening.

Guest TheNemesis584

Or maybe its just me?

Huawei Y300- u8833

I don't have that problem on 0.5, don't know for beta relese but I suppose that it's bug on your phone, flash it again or try factory reset

did you full wiped?

Guest shanlk

For everyone who has high battery drain, can you please state your model and the size of the battery? I think the ROM had it at 1900mah but my phone is only 1700mah(G510-100) and my wife's Y300 is 1730mah so battery may be showing faster discharge than is actually happening.

Y300-100 battery 1730mAh Edited by shanlk