Blinkbox Books -> Kobo Transition

Guest state-it

Guest state-it

Anyone having problems?

I've only had one out of four books transferred ... With a report of "Server Error in '/76344' Application " from kobobooks.com   ;(

[edit] Scratch that - Zero books have transferred - The one I thought it had transferred Kobo was from my existing non-Blinkbooks library that Kobo had picked up from my SD Card [/edit]

Edited by state-it

Guest state-it

I only have 4 books (bought with my free £10 credit) and all four transferred across fine.... All download in the Kobo App

Hmmm....  Wish I was in your shoes  ;)

The HUDL2 actually got me into reading eBooks with Tesco's Free vouchers. I've been reading like a ready-thing since October. First time in a couple of decades. Most books I've bought have been through Google though. 

And I don't think I like Kobo (haven't given it a proper spin yet). So I guess I'll just finish my current book on Blinkbooks and use Google Play Books henceforward...

Or does anyone lay claim to knowing of The Best e-reader app? 

just before they stopped letting you buy books i just used my free £10 bought a book then cleared app data and signed up with a different email address, another £10 free. Did this about half a dozen times and now all the books from the different blinkbox accounts have been added to my one kobo account  :D

Guest pinglis

Aldiko is a good ebook reader although all my books have transfered to kobo ok

does anyone know how to make sure the kobo app and any downloaded books go straight to the external sd card

Guest state-it

just before they stopped letting you buy books i just used my free £10 bought a book then cleared app data and signed up with a different email address, another £10 free. Did this about half a dozen times and now all the books from the different blinkbox accounts have been added to my one kobo account  :D

Cheeky boy.