AOSP 5.1 ROM - TEST BUILDS

Guest easy4me

Guest easy4me

Hey there! :)

I need some testers for the new AOSP builds based on Android 5.1.

You can join my test team by visiting the IRC channel #p880-aosp.

The download link is available at that channel, and I'm able to teach you all needed things for taking logcats. It's important that you are available at the evenings for reporting the main issues of these builds. In this way, feel free to join us! I also can answer to your questions in this thread, just write your comments here. :)

More information about the ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2995695

Thanks for participating!

easy4me

Edited by easy4me

Guest Mourta

Too many bugs too many shortcomings. Much has been said on the topic and have not heeded. However it is fast to others.

What is your problem?

Do you have anything constructive to add what so ever in any case or is one lines that are completely useless the only thing you got?

This isn't XDA.

Edited by Mourta

Guest Mourta

Hey there! :)

I need some testers for the new AOSP builds based on Android 5.1.

You can join my test team by visiting the IRC channel #p880-aosp.

The download link is available at that channel, and I'm able to teach you all needed things for taking logcats. It's important that you are available at the evenings for reporting the main issues of these builds. In this way, feel free to join us! I also can answer to your questions in this thread, just write your comments here. :)

More information about the ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2995695

Thanks for participating!

easy4me

You really should use a proper 3.4 kernel, you know. ;)

Guest easy4me

You have to provide logcats to prove the bugs that encounter at your test - in this way, the devs are able to recognize the issues / to solve the problems. Did you visit my IRC channel?

Edited by easy4me

Guest Mourta

I tested and I said my opinion. However that's your problem too?

Again, this is not XDA, posting one line replies like "it's bad, i don't like it" is about as useful as tits on a tree.

If you don't actually test it and provide either an in depth error report or a logcat then the developer has no idea how to fix it.