Introducing new development.

Guest Mourta

Guest Mourta

I'm going abroad for a while, i don't actually know when i will be back or if i'm coming back.

Until then i leave you in the capable hands of NothingSerious and Giuseppe, I have opened up my entire code base to them and given them my ideas on how to successfully move forward.

All the best and i've enjoyed taking the time to compile something that you were glad to use.

Nicolas

Guest EnQeen

I'm going abroad for a while, i don't actually know when i will be back or if i'm coming back.

Until then i leave you in the capable hands of NothingSerious and Giuseppe, I have opened up my entire code base to them and given them my ideas on how to successfully move forward.

All the best and i've enjoyed taking the time to compile something that you were glad to use.

Nicolas

Oh , man... Let us know where are you moving and why , please.

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Oh , man... Let us know where are you moving and why , please.

It's not something you would like to know, mate, trust me..the only thing I can share with you is: Mourta is fine, his health is even better and he has no problem with us, with you, with his family nor with anyone else or anything else. Modaco loves him and he loves Linux and android stuff yet. He's been convolved into an important and not rejectable activity, and this matter NEEDS him to be completely absent for a while. Probably he'll be back here in a pair of months, but please, don't ask for more detailed informations. Honestly, we can't share more than this.

The near FUTURE:

We have been your testers; we'll try to be your devs; we have the needed skills for bringing on this project, at least for the needed time, until Mourta will be back in the business. He will help us figuring out the most serious problems, and patience will be a virtue, just like it was before. The team is mainly composed by me, NothingSerious and Pasquale Lombardi, we will provide you some fresh news about development/testing in a couple of days. Just remember this: Mourta is behind the scenes, he's not gone away at all ;)

Guest Mourta

Out of curiosity, what might they be?

If i may add to this, that is C development and C++ development among having the motherload of all NV patches for the kernel that only need adaptations that they have already helped with.

What is your point?

Get the hell out of here.

Guest Mourta

All packed up and ready to go.

Take care everyone, i'll see you in a couple of months.

Don't do anything i wouldn't do... or if you think you should, do that. ;)

Nicolas Brozky signing out.

Edited by Mourta

Guest derders

Mourta thanks for all !

hope to say welcome back in some time ... take care where you go .. Cookie Monster is everywhere and nowhere ! ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Mourta

I need a s*** a shave and a shower, a good nights sleep and a good woman, then i'm going to take one week off.

Things will probably get worse before they get better but at the very least, there is an opening for an effort to make peace at this time and everyone is just waiting for the winter.

I'll be back in a week, thank you all and thank you Giuseppe, my friend and NothingSerious my good man.

We'll kick the arse of this kernel in no time, good development has been made, it helps me a lot.

I'm going to form a team around members that are capable of doing this, NothingSerious and Giuseppe are given, if anyone more wants to help then PM me.

• 4 weeks later...