Working Smart ultra 6 unlock

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest BlueMoonRising
15 hours ago, deksman2 said:

Guys... I also did an unlock by using an ebay.

However, even after inputting the code correctly and the phone saying its now unlocked... another Vodafone app activated immediately (Message+ I think) and said that a non-vodafone sim card was detected and 'blocked' or that it just won't work.

I've used Giffgaff sim-card and followed instructions to the letter, but the sim card is still not working - I can only get emergency calls.

No Vodafone specific apps are going to work with non-Vodafone sims, that should be obvious really.

As for the Giffgaff sim someone had the same problem recently and someone else posted the solution which is to put a layer or three (whatever is needed) of tape on the back of the Sim. It seems that it's not touching the contacts. His was Giffgaff too from memory although I've had no problems with mine.

• 2 months later...
Guest CraigJackson

Hi, 

I own a GSM shop and I'm constantly looking for good unlocking services. Currently, I'm using www.unlockunit.com and ww.sim-unlock.net, but I've heard a lot of good things about eBay sellers. Anybody around here who had negative experiences with them? Are they trustworthy?

Guest BlueMoonRising
7 hours ago, CraigJackson said:

Hi, 

I own a GSM shop and I'm constantly looking for good unlocking services. Currently, I'm using www.unlockunit.com and ww.sim-unlock.net, but I've heard a lot of good things about eBay sellers. Anybody around here who had negative experiences with them? Are they trustworthy?

I (along with quite a few others on here) used this guy http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ahtech14?_trksid=p2047675.l2559, did what he said he would so I'd use him again. Good feedback for him, that's usually a good guide on ebay as long as there's plenty of votes.

Guest CraigJackson
On 6/13/2016 at 10:51 AM, BlueMoonRising said:

I (along with quite a few others on here) used this guy http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ahtech14?_trksid=p2047675.l2559, did what he said he would so I'd use him again. Good feedback for him, that's usually a good guide on ebay as long as there's plenty of votes.

Thank you very much for the tip! I'll consider his service in the future!

• 2 months later...
Guest RedFox200

By any chance, anybody found another method to unlock this phone? It's seems that the code I got doesn't want to unlock my device. I got the same code from 2 trustworthy suppliers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 6 months later...

I have no idea of what's going on but I have purchased from 2 sellers on ebay and both came out with the right answer, they couldn't find the code.
I double checked my IMEI to make sure I'm not making any mistakes but nope, they haven't found a code for it.
I bought from a 3rd seller, hopefully this one will do, about the others I'm getting a refund.