USB drivers for Windows [updated with drivers]

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Does anyone have a verified, working ADB driver bundle for this phone? I've downloaded two from blogs, and both are now in the Recycle Bin. Can't find anything @ ZTE site. Why are such simple things SO much hassle?

Thanks.

[UPDATE]

Here are some working drivers, tested in Windows 10 64: ---> https://www.sendspace.com/file/9dnfiw <---

How to enable "MTP" for the Smart Ultra 6 (in case someone else wastes 2+ hours):

Screenshot_2015-08-05-15-00-27.png

Screenshot_2015-08-05-15-00-34.png

Screenshot_2015-08-05-15-00-39.png

Screenshot_2015-08-05-15-00-46.png

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

I'm not on Windows, but when you plug in the device don't you get a mass storage device with drivers etc.?

P

I'm all for cross-platform, but all I want to do is push an APK. This is what I see, nothing more, Win10 Pro, x64 (build 10240 {RTM}).

DEVMAN_SU6_2.JPG

DEVMAN_HWID_SU6.JPG

DEVMAN_SU6.JPG

Guest Frankish

To push an apk? If you mean just to stick it on your storage then you need to go to settings, storage, additional settings and enable mtp. If you mean to adb push an apk the Google nexus adb drivers work just fine for me as I've been logging some dmesg for konstat testing his custom recovery.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

To push an apk? If you mean just to stick it on your storage then you need to go to settings, storage, additional settings and enable mtp. If you mean to adb push an apk the Google nexus adb drivers work just fine for me as I've been logging some dmesg for konstat testing his custom recovery.

Ah, there it is; thank you so much. 

[edit]: Updated OP to show you how to enable MTP.

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bandoolero

Guys I am trying to install a driver so adb would see my device. When i use the adb devices command in CMD, there are 0 devices. I try to update the driver with the one you posted in this topic in device manager of the phone but if MTP is enabled than it won't install (it says that the device already has the latest driver). If MTP is disabled than the phone doesn't show up, but 3 unidentified Android devices appear under Other devices. None of them accepts your usb driver when i try to install it. Please help!

Guest Vince Scott
Guys I am trying to install a driver so adb would see my device. When i use the adb devices command in CMD, there are 0 devices. I try to update the driver with the one you posted in this topic in device manager of the phone but if MTP is enabled than it won't install (it says that the device already has the latest driver). If MTP is disabled than the phone doesn't show up, but 3 unidentified Android devices appear under Other devices. None of them accepts your usb driver when i try to install it. Please help!

The drivers should be on your phone already. See post above yours.

• 1 year later...