Top of screen sometimes unresponsive

Guest NegativeOne

Guest NegativeOne

Hi, its happened me a couple of times now where I will have to reboot as the top 5mm  of the screen are not responsive meaning i cannot type in anything into the address bar or pull down the notification bar. Anyone else have this. Seems to be a software glitch.

Edited by NegativeOne

Guest NegativeOne

Thanks guys, I had it when I first got the phone and then again today. Only thing that it could be is I just reinstalled adaway today. 

• 3 months later...

Hi, its happened me a couple of times now where I will have to reboot as the top 5mm  of the screen are not responsive meaning i cannot type in anything into the address bar or pull down the notification bar. Anyone else have this. Seems to be a software glitch.

I had exactly the same thing. I must have missed this thread. I also had ghost swiping where it would randomly press / areas around the screen.  Hopefully you exchanged yours.

Guest NegativeOne

I had exactly the same thing. I must have missed this thread. I also had ghost swiping where it would randomly press / areas around the screen.  Hopefully you exchanged yours.

Pretty much got a new phone. I got the logic board replaced as it stopped reading sim cards, hasn't happened since

Edited by NegativeOne