General Lag

Guest Lee-e

Guest Lee-e

Just throwing this one out there, but does anyone else feel like the phone is a bit laggy.  Was playing with a friends Nexus 6 last night and it seemed so much more responsive.  I find on the SU6 that the scrolling is jittery and apps can take a while to load.  In general, it just seems a little slow for the specs its got.

Guest NegativeOne

Just throwing this one out there, but does anyone else feel like the phone is a bit laggy.  Was playing with a friends Nexus 6 last night and it seemed so much more responsive.  I find on the SU6 that the scrolling is jittery and apps can take a while to load.  In general, it just seems a little slow for the specs its got.

The only time I felt mine lag was when I put xposed on it. Once I uninstalled it it was back to its speedy self.

Guest Frankish

Mines pretty good to be fair. Not the most buttery smooth experience but its no slouch either. I think a general bit of lag is down to the android build of 5.0.2 I've read a lot about phones being slow on this and once they get a 5.1 update they pick up a lot!

Another reason for us to get someone to build cm12 for us.

• 2 months later...