anyone tried this bootloader unlock?

Guest mjb152

• 1 month later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

You better go to a trusted unlocking site, I suggest UnlockBase simply because it's a legitimate site that offers affordable codes and comes with a good service. All you need can be found there, also check out the UnlockBase Unlock FAQ for more info.Good luck!

He's talking about a bootloader unlocker, not a sim unlocker bud. Ebay is the place to go for sim unlocking for little more than £3.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I'm waiting to pick up a Smart Ultra 6 from Vodafone, but in the meantime I came across this bootloader unlocking method,  has anyone tried it ?

Just wondering if this might assist people creating roms ? 

http://www.unlock-bootloader.info/2015/07/vodafone-smart-ultra-6-7313.html

Could I suggest that the OP edits their original post because there will be someone who only reads the first post and goes and tries it ;)

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

You better go to a trusted unlocking site, I suggest UnlockBase simply because it's a legitimate site that offers affordable codes and comes with a good service. All you need can be found there, also check out the UnlockBase Unlock FAQ for more info.Good luck!

They're wanting to unlock the bootloader (I'm not sure if you know, but that's an area of the phone which bootstraps the phone into life, then starts it up). It's easily understandable that you could get these terms mixed up, but unlock codes won't help here. 

Thank you anyway, have a superb day!

Matthew :)

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest lonespeaker

Oh Megan, how adorable! :)

They're wanting to unlock the bootloader (I'm not sure if you know, but that's an area of the phone which bootstraps the phone into life, then starts it up). It's easily understandable that you could get these terms mixed up, but unlock codes won't help here. 

Thank you anyway, have a superb day!

Matthew :)

How patronising can you get.  How adorable indeed.  

How about if I told you a woman made CM12 boot on the SU6, would you be so patronising then?

Guest BlueMoonRising

How about if I told you a woman made CM12 boot on the SU6, would you be so patronising then?

He probably would TBH, I've always thought Dullwhite was mentally unstable myself.

Guest lonespeaker

He probably would TBH, I've always thought Dullwhite was mentally unstable myself.

well I can look forward to him patronising me then.  I've had it for over 20 years in IT :)

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

As odd a concept as it may be to you, I actually sometimes make comments such as that in a kind and innocent spirit, with no malice or sarcasm. I am sorry it's a bitter, cynical world, and to save any "offence" I edited the opening comment out, to appease people who are looking for reasons to pick holes in other's comments.