Is this worth £75 more?

Guest Frankish

Guest lonespeaker

I think if you like to tinker with your phone then yeah it's worth it.  If you just use your phone as it's intended, then I guess no because the SU6 has almost the same specs and is cheaper..... me personally I am due an upgrade on vodafone from 25th september so unless I manage to bringup cm12 by then I will most likely ditch this phone.

Guest Frankish

I really want cm12 but I'm not good enough to build it myself. And it looks like you and KonstaT have both got stuck in a similar way which means you're both on the right track but ZTE have changed something or messed something up.

Guest jonathan bowley

I was asking myself the same thing @Frankish, and I decided "No". Not many improvements beyond CM12.1 and I'm not that fussed at that price point. My love affair with CyanogenMod is partly based on getting it to run on budget or at least underpriced devices (hence my purchase of the OnePlus One). The cheaper option from Wileyfox is even worse.

Guest Frankish

True the cheaper option is worse than our SU6. I do have faith that someone will bring cm12 to our beloved device at some point. Just some kinks to work out.

Guest jonathan bowley

I do have faith that someone will bring cm12 to our beloved device at some point. Just some kinks to work out.

One thing I've been consistently amazed by in the CM scene is the amount of devices supported (both officially and unofficially) by enterprising devs. I've had it running well on 11 of my devices, that I can recall, and all for the low price of a little reading around, a willingness to follow instructions, and some perseverance. It seems there's nearly always a way, touch wood.