Trying my best to get an answer from Vodafone!

Guest Lukas4477

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Eoinduignan

I can't imagine Qualcomm would post this unless it were true:

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2013/02/14/qualcomm-quick-charge-10-less-time-charging-more-time-doing

(Hint: Smart Ultra 6 is listed there).

it supports Qualcomm quick charge 1.0 only according to the link. Any of the other devices to support 1.0 are a few years old( xperia t and galaxy s3 2 examples). The charger therefore is a quick charge 1.0 one and only charges slightly quicker than a normal charger. Qualcomm 2.0 and 3.0 are on newer phones and charge much quicker than 1.0.  But it does charge quicker than a normal charger. Look at the output on the side of the charger. Output on my normal Sony charger is 850mA while on my Vodafone smart ultra charger is 1500mA. That's nearly double. Hence it charges slightly quicker.

Guest BlueMoonRising

We ain't getting 5.1 - deal with it and save yourselves all the fretting. :)

What's this "We" DullWhite? You were trying to sell yours (presuming you ever actually had one).

For any one new to the forum, this well known troll used to go by the name of Glossywhite although Dullwhite is much more appropriate. He only comes on here to troll and to try to wind people up which considering he thinks of himself as a born again Christian is a bit pathetic.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

zte response to my inquiry of mr2a vodafone pt..

1.png

I think the lesson one should learn from this, is NEVER trust a company who reply in Comic Sans typeface. Ugh!

Guest BlueMoonRising

I think the lesson one should learn from this, is NEVER trust a company who reply in Comic Sans typeface. Ugh!

Dullwhite talking about comedians, now that's funny...

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Dullwhite talking about comedians, now that's funny...

Quite the hang up you've got there; how's that helping you? You've been on my block list for many, many months - not because I "hate" or dislike you, but because I don't want to react negatively towards you, but when I revealed this comment it shows me you've STILL not moved on, and have a huge chip on your shoulder. Well that's okay, because I've forgiven you well over a year ago, and if you've still got a grudge against me, then I am sorry that you feel the need to comment on EVERY comment I make and have the burden of disliking me weighing heavily on your shoulders, but I have no problem with you, and I am sorry if I ever upset you. Whether or not you accept this is your choice, but have a lovely weekend, and don't feel obliged to keep calling out my comments, I don't need you to and it must cost you time. :)