[ABANDONED][5.1.1][ALL]TeslaOS v2.2 [10/10/15]

Guest Phoenix_510
Hello guys!

A few questions:

Do reboots occur when trying to send files via wifi or when activating wifi hotspot?

Do VoIP and skype calls work?

How's battery life?

Thanks in advance!!

I want to know this too..

Guest pokeguy4

there's a bug in the launcher sometimes the app drawer button disappears and some apps don't work correctly for example Telegraaf (dutch newspaper) otherwise great rom with great battery life on the Y300

ok guys, so days are passing, what's with the blackscreen on this rom? doe's anyone have it yet? what kernel You use?

i can confirm that blackscreen is there,i had one with the last version.

from my last experience with lollipop,i can say that now its much smoother,most of the time smooth.i had no problem with google apps,the first boot was quite fast and the loading time also.surfing through apps is ok,not as fast as 4.1.1 but its fine.its a decent rom but i wont use it as everyday rom because of video playback and blackscreens,i hope those will be fixed in time too.

Guest TheNemesis584

well for me, I'm using old trick, disabled mp decision and min cpu 480MHz, that worked for me for BS, I don't use that much video so that is not a problem for me, so ok, I'll try TeslaOS today and see it's behavior, I hope it's all ok like SlimLP

i used that method too,disable mp decision and min cpu freq to 480 but i still had blackscreen on my g510,maybe its on luck..depends on device

Disable mp decision and min cpu freq to 480 reduce the chance of having a blackscreen  

@srfarias disabling zram ,enabling swap and swappiness to 90 give me a great performance 

can you tell how to remove zram completely?

I'll try and if the performance increase i make a new build, without zram and swappines to 90, also i'll test some tweaks and changes in the kernel.. 

You can disable zram with Kernel Auditor (set size to 0)

I'll try and if the performance increase i make a new build, without zram and swappines to 90, also i'll test some tweaks and changes in the kernel.. 
You can disable zram with Kernel Auditor (set size to 0)

Thanks.  i get better multitasking and can even play heavy game(fifa 15) with the help of gltool

@srfarias i cant upload files (as well as Slim lp). its reboot everytime i try to upload.

Music has stopped. Try clearing data , reboot . its crash.

I am using Another music player called MyPlayer (Far better than the cyanogenmod) with alot of feature. 

here is the link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-myplayer-lightweight-music-player-t2892233

@srfarias i cant upload files (as well as Slim lp). its reboot everytime i try to upload.

Music has stopped. Try clearing data , reboot . its crash.

I am using Another music player called MyPlayer (Far better than the cyanogenmod) with alot of feature. 

here is the link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-myplayer-lightweight-music-player-t2892233

For me Music Player from CM work fine.. But.. i can try MyPlayer and i decided if i include it on TeslaOS build

Guest Mr Voland

@srfarias disabling zram ,enabling swap and swappiness to 90 give me a great performance 

can you tell how to remove zram completely?

to turn off zram : in terminal

swapoff dev/block/zram0

You need to type every time when phone boot

Or place script from attachment in init.d folder and set permissions to 755

01zramoff

I tried it on my G510 and works fine, much better then CM 11 (Android 4.4.4). Battery life is longer (like stock 4.1.1), apps work fine, lot of useful settings. Blackscreen bug is there but not often.

Great work, thank you.

to turn off zram : in terminal

swapoff dev/block/zram0

You need to type every time when phone boot

Or place script from attachment in init.d folder and set permissions to 755

01zramoff

This does not remove zram space. i am already using that. 

Found the script in this post : http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/370237-all-modother-disableenable-swap-zram-fstrim/