Here's how to watch the Google Nexus event

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Today (29th September) at 5PM BST / 4PM GMT / 9AM PT, Google are holding an event where they are expected to announce the Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P (no, seriously, those are the names) and also a couple of other treats, including an updated Chromecast. As always, the event will be live streamed via YouTube for Nexus fans worldwide.

The live stream can be found later today at https://www.youtube.com/google, we'll also embed it below just before the event kicks off.

Let us know your thoughts before and after the event - will you be in line for one of the new Nexus devices?

View full item

Guest jimborae

So Google have done an Apple and are ripping UK customers off massively with the price difference between US & UK Nexus devices. So that's sorted out my dilemma, I wont be ordering a new Nexus phone anytime soon. Also am I correct in thinking they've dropped wireless charging? If so that's a huge disappointment.  

• 3 weeks later...

The real question now concerns the price. Originally, the Nexus smartphones have quite affordable prices,  until last year when Motorola Nexus 6 came out with a very high price € 650. What could be the price of these two new Nexus, the Nexus 5X and the Nexus 6P?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

promo galaxy note 5 galaxy note 4

Edited by manire

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.