[ROM][5.1.1][ALL] ResurrectionRemix v5.5.8 [22/11/15]

One of the biggest issues with these LP roms is the in-call. Microphone I think bcuz I can usually hear the other person but they not hearing me...

I tested it for a week, I made several calls and always listen well and I hear well. Yes i have some "lags" when i answer the call

Guest Runjaun

@srfarias Great smooth . (recommend to update to this one)  !. but i guess i have to make a backup and format since my slimlauncher stopped working or there is any thing to make it work  ? 

btw Pitch to black is very beautiful 

Edited by Runjaun

@srfarias Great smooth . (recommend to update to this one)  !. but i guess i have to make a backup and format since my slimlauncher stopped working or there is any thing to make it work  ? 

btw Pitch to black is very beautiful 

SlimLauncher work without problems O.o .. at least on my device xD

Edited by Guest

Guest Runjaun

I heard that there will be a final version before 2016.

edit 

I reboot the phone. Slimlauncher is working now 

Edited by Runjaun

Guest cachetesmata3

I tested the latest version and is excellent. My @srfarias respects .. you've only found a few problems in the Huawei G510 entering the section more stops network settings, file manager and SlimLaucher also has much lag and sometimes goes black when I recivo a call. Otherwise very good

He probado la ultima versión y esta excelente. Mis respetos @srfarias.. Sólo he encontrado unos problemas en el huawei g510 al entrar en el apartado más en ajustes de red se detiene, el administrador de archivos tambien y SlimLaucher tiene mucho lag y algunas veces se queda en negro cuando recivo una llamada. Por lo demás muy bien

I tested the latest version and is excellent. My @srfarias respects .. you've only found a few problems in the Huawei G510 entering the section more stops network settings, file manager and SlimLaucher also has much lag and sometimes goes black when I recivo a call. Otherwise very good

He probado la ultima versión y esta excelente. Mis respetos @srfarias.. Sólo he encontrado unos problemas en el huawei g510 al entrar en el apartado más en ajustes de red se detiene, el administrador de archivos tambien y SlimLaucher tiene mucho lag y algunas veces se queda en negro cuando recivo una llamada. Por lo demás muy bien

Yeah, i fix the settings fc on "more" section.. It's a r26 merge issue.

Guest xxirioxx

I'm testing this ROM. It's the best 5.1 ROM I ever tried :)

But it's not stable yet. I had some very long freezes, about 10 minutes. I changed governor and scheduler and now they're gone :D

I'm using conservative governor and cfq scheduler.

This ROM is very beautiful and rich of features! Just a question... How can I use volume keys to change music tracks when the screen is off?

I'm testing this ROM. It's the best 5.1 ROM I ever tried :)

But it's not stable yet. I had some very long freezes, about 10 minutes. I changed governor and scheduler and now they're gone :D

I'm using conservative governor and cfq scheduler.

This ROM is very beautiful and rich of features! Just a question... How can I use volume keys to change music tracks when the screen is off?

Long press the volume keys to change the song..It also depends of the music player you use. Later i leave the link of one that works well

Guest xxirioxx

Wow :D Now it works :D I tried yesterday but only volume changed :) Thanks, I'm using poweramp, it's the best player for me.

I have another questions for you :)  In H3ROS AOSP, using gravitybox I was able to use volume keys to change media volume instead of ringer volume. It's possible to do the same here?

I use: Gapps 5.1.1 Minimal Edition from 20150404, very old but I am too lazy to download other xD hahahahha

i downloaded pico gapps from the site at the first page and another site..without gapps work very well wtigh 230 mb free of ram but when i install gapps the system crash and don't work ...can you please link me your gapps? or the problem is that i use PICO gapps?

i also made a bakcup of the system without gapps to test other gapps XD

Edited by Vix_Sk

i downloaded pico gapps from the site at the first page and another site..without gapps work very well wtigh 230 mb free of ram but when i install gapps the system crash and don't work ...can you please link me your gapps? or the problem is that i use PICO gapps?

i also made a bakcup of the system without gapps to test other gapps XD

Idk if its a pico gapps issue... When i tried to use pico gapps 4.4.4 on slimkat i have a lot of FC, for that reason I have not used it anymore (at least from opengapps.org)

I'll seach the minimal gapps link and i put the link on first post xD 

Guest pesartom

hasnt anyone tested gaming performance yet?

if yes, what game was it and how did it perform?

non of the other lp roms are good even for coc. (tested all except tesla)

hasnt anyone tested gaming performance yet?

if yes, what game was it and how did it perform?

non of the other lp roms are good even for coc. (tested all except tesla)

this night i will post the result after install minimal gapps( i found this link @srfarias) i will test coc too(i'm th9 i can't stop playXD)

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934550851

Guest xxirioxx

I'm doing some test revoking the stay awake permission to google play services and some other little tweaks. I'll post my results if I manage to solve these lags ;)

Edited by xxirioxx