ghost swiping

Guest AbuRyu

Hi. Been reading reviews of this phone and finally picked one up from tesco direct.

Had a play with the phone and i seem to get random ghost swiping. It seems to randomly swipe down the notifications and tap random settings.

I'm assuming I've got a dud but thought I'd ask before arranging a replacement. I haven't dloaded any apps aside from WhatsApp. I initially thought it was only happening when the phone got warm from watching vjds, but its actually quite random the more I use it.

Thanks in advance

Guest nhmanas
Hi. Been reading reviews of this phone and finally picked one up from tesco direct.

Had a play with the phone and i seem to get random ghost swiping. It seems to randomly swipe down the notifications and tap random settings.

I'm assuming I've got a dud but thought I'd ask before arranging a replacement. I haven't dloaded any apps aside from WhatsApp. I initially thought it was only happening when the phone got warm from watching vjds, but its actually quite random the more I use it.

Thanks in advance

What is ghost swipe?

It's when the phone randomly swipes or presses the screen when you're not actually touching the screen. I'm not sure there's a technical term coined for the phenomenon but its the best way I could describe it.

Edited by AbuRyu

Guest nhmanas

It's when the phone randomly swipes or presses the screen when you're not actually touching the screen. I'm not sure there's a technical term coined for the phenomenon but its the best way I could describe it.

Oh yea I got it. I have this issue on my sgs2.

I have sweaty hands and my screen got replaced and it's not original. And this two combined congratulations I have ghost swipe.

But no I have experienced NO ghost swipe on su6