The Android Kernel Source Codes Of Huawei Honor 7

Guest Ken Lien

Guest Ken Lien

Hello Everyone!

Is Huawei planning to share the kernel source codes of its Honor 7 device? It would be really great if we can get those source codes of its Android version soon.

I hope someone from Huawei support team or representatives will read this thread. Hopefully we can get some clarifications in respect to this topic.

For all those who are also interested in getting the kernel source codes, please comment below and point out your interest as well.

Thank you for reading my request.

Any ideas, comments, or notes will be greatly appreciated!

Update - 15/12/2015: The kernel source codes of PLK-L01 have been released!

Edited by Ken Lien
Removed the request flag from the post.

Guest Honor UK Verified

Hello Everyone!

Is Huawei planning to share the kernel source codes of its Honor 7 device? It would be really great if we can get those source codes of its Android version soon.

I hope someone from Huawei support team or representatives will read this thread. Hopefully we can get some clarifications in respect to this topic.

For all those who are also interested in getting the kernel source codes, please comment below and point out your interest as well.

Thank you for reading my request.

Any ideas, comments, or notes will be greatly appreciated!

We have asked the question and will advise when we have info to share.

Guest Ken Lien

We have asked the question and will advise when we have info to share.

Thank you very much for your help in that. We hope to see the kernel source codes very soon. Please keep us posted through this forum. Thanks.

Yes, Huawei should release Honor 7 source code, I have contacted them via e-mail, but didn't got any reply yet. We can make various custom ROMs if we get the kernel source code :)

Edited by Guest

Guest Ken Lien

Yes, Huaweu should release Honor 7 source code, I have contacted them via e-mail, but didn't got any reply yet. We can make various custom ROMs if we get the kernel source code :)

Yes, you are absolutely right!

Getting the source codes will help a lot in developing and creating amazing ROMs on this device. We will be tuned for the Huawei updates on this matter.
It would be great as well if a representative from the Huawei support team can show us the perfect place to post about this matter.

• 4 weeks later...