[DEV][ROM][5.2.] LineageOS 13 (Android 6.0.1) for ZTE Open C / Kis 3

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, naitsirch said:

No, I have no clock widget on my lockscreen. Are there apps or special settings to achieve that? Here's how my lockscreen looks like and on the right side there's my home screen.

That's that not the lockscreen. That's pattern unlock screen. Lockscreen is the first thing that appears when you wake up your device with power key. You need to swipe up from lockscreen to get to that pattern unlock screen (if you've selected pattern unlock). There's a clock in the lockscreen. There isn't supposed to be a clock in the pattern unlock screen (or PIN unlock screen).

Guest naitsirch
17 hours ago, KonstaT said:

That's that not the lockscreen. That's pattern unlock screen. Lockscreen is the first thing that appears when you wake up your device with power key. You need to swipe up from lockscreen to get to that pattern unlock screen (if you've selected pattern unlock). There's a clock in the lockscreen. There isn't supposed to be a clock in the pattern unlock screen (or PIN unlock screen).

I see, I have activated the option "Directly show pattern view". That's the reason why the pattern unlock screen appears directly after wake up. Hm... its a pity that the clock is not shown on the pattern unlock screen. Maybe I'll open a new feature request on Cynogen's bugtracker. Thanks anyway

Guest HendraP

Hi KonstaT,

I would like to ask your permission to use your build as my base rom for porting MIUI to this device.

I haven't plan to publish it if I succed porting it, but I prefer to ask your permission now, of course, the credit goes to you too, since i will use your rom as a base.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Guest KonstaT
On 8/2/2016 at 10:12 PM, JuniorJPDJ said:

Hi, can you apply kernel patch to support changing USB mode to emulation of USB CDROM so we can use phone as windows installer in DriveDroid app?
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead/commit/46bd47757a9f34c1d95dd2620414893212fb0526

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2196707

Shouldn't be a problem with that patch. I don't have any interest in testing that, though. I'm not planning on any updates either.

8 hours ago, HendraP said:

Hi KonstaT,

I would like to ask your permission to use your build as my base rom for porting MIUI to this device.

I haven't plan to publish it if I succed porting it, but I prefer to ask your permission now, of course, the credit goes to you too, since i will use your rom as a base.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Yes, that's fine. If/when you release it, it's always polite to give thanks/credit those whose work you've benefited from.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest JuniorJPDJ
On 4.08.2016 at 0:12 PM, KonstaT said:

Shouldn't be a problem with that patch. I don't have any interest in testing that, though. I'm not planning on any updates either.

You mean I'll need to build CM at my own if I want to have kernel with this patch? :c

Guest KonstaT
17 hours ago, JuniorJPDJ said:

You mean I'll need to build CM at my own if I want to have kernel with this patch? :c

Well, if you want something, shouldn't it be you who does it?

And yes, you can build CM13 (or just the kernel) thanks to the sources I've released. Patch it, test it, send a pull request, and I can merge it for everyone else to enjoy if/when there's still another release.

Guest JuniorJPDJ
6 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Well, if you want something, shouldn't it be you who does it?

And yes, you can build CM13 (or just the kernel) thanks to the sources I've released. Patch it, test it, send a pull request, and I can merge it for everyone else to enjoy if/when there's still another release.

I mean...
I'm linux user, but I don't really know how to compile kernel/rom and make zip for twrp :C

Guest KonstaT

New build.

cm-13.0-20160809-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-kis3.zip
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424953423
md5:cfc61ba4613e0081c0de9b60421c3160

-patch known vulnerabilities in kernel (CVE-2016-3951, CVE-2016-3138, CVE-2016-3156, CVE-2016-3134, CVE-2016-2847, CVE-2016-2549, CVE-2016-2547, CVE-2016-2546, CVE-2016-2545, CVE-2016-2384, CVE-2016-4482, CVE-2016-4805, CVE-2016-2465, CVE-2016-2468, CVE-2016-2066, CVE-2016-4470, CVE-2015-4177, CVE-2016-3135, CVE-2016-2504, CVE-2016-5340, and more)
-add kernel patch for DriveDroid
-CM's new off mode charging screen (1,2)
-Android security patch level: 5 August 2016 (merged)

Guest Besatt07

I would like to report a problem, when i try social apps such facebook or messenger, the device crash and reboot showing the cm13 boot animation and when starting ends the touch screen doesn't work, then i have to reboot the system. 

Guest KonstaT
20 hours ago, Besatt07 said:

I would like to report a problem, when i try social apps such facebook or messenger, the device crash and reboot showing the cm13 boot animation and when starting ends the touch screen doesn't work, then i have to reboot the system. 

Yet I don't see logcat anywhere.

I've heard latest Facebook update introduced problems on lot of devices. Try using an older version.

Guest Kévin Heydens

Hello, I can't use card sim with this build, anyone have the same problem ? How can I fix it please ? thanks Konsta T for your working, you're great developer !

Guest KonstaT
8 hours ago, Kévin Heydens said:

Hello, I can't use card sim with this build, anyone have the same problem ? How can I fix it please ? thanks Konsta T for your working, you're great developer !

On 11/24/2015 at 5:08 PM, KonstaT said:

Important. Prerequisites!!! You need to install Android KitKat on your Open C first (e.g. EU_FFOS+to+Android.zip will do). You also need to have this ClockWorkMod or this TWRP recovery installed.