How's 5.1 improving your phone?

Guest vitorhugooliveir

Guest vitorhugooliveir

Sorry to make a thread just for this, but I'm curious.

Hoping you can share new features you have discovered or just performance improvements.

Thank you :)

Guest cashflow67

I use F1ux v2.1 ROM. For me, battery is a little better. Heating is still here but there is no freezing. I dont play games, I only using  face, youtube , whatsapp and vlc player for music and video. My device is system protected so I can't make any system changes or I Can't flash any mods to extend my battery life and to increase performance. I use ROM as developer did it. So far there is no problem. For your question 5.1.1 is a good update but not major changes.

Guest Lukas4477

Much better, updated to uk 5.1.1 last night, battery is better, gaming is much better! 

Games I couldn't play before like pes manager that was way too slow, is now perfect. 

Guest BlueMoonRising

All around improvements really , nothing really earth shattering but just makes the phone what it should have been in the first place.

I've not really checked but hasn't the time bug on restarts gone too?

Guest BlueMoonRising
2 hours ago, nhmanas said:

Again people! Dalvik performance is important for everything and it's score is about 160~210

A normal phone's dalvik score is ~2500

If you say so. I guess everybody else is wrong and the phone is dog slow and crap. Anyone want to buy mine in that case?