Erros and bugs after upgrading to 5.1.1

Guest wildcata

Guest wildcata

Hy 

I`m from Romania and from yesterday we have also the 5.1.1 update, but it`s comming whit some bugs
first it`s Google Play service has stop error that pop up from time to time
secound it`s that the ambietal light senzor it`s stop working, and avery time I turn on from the setings the screen becomes brither...

Guest gilbodavid

On Vodafone network. After 5.1.1 I can't portable hotspot to laptop. Laptop says it's connected with phones 4g, but can't get any internet in my laptop. I have emptied chrome cache and cache at settings> storage> cache. 

Guest Frostyjim
2 hours ago, gilbodavid said:

On Vodafone network. After 5.1.1 I can't portable hotspot to laptop. Laptop says it's connected with phones 4g, but can't get any internet in my laptop. I have emptied chrome cache and cache at settings> storage> cache. 

I had that issue before on 5.0.2 and got it working by installing pdanet+, once that was installed regular hotspot worked fine. Not the same on 5.1.1. Not working despite trying everything on 5.1.1. 

The only thing I haven't tried is trying the hotspot on the rom before its rooted etc.

Guest ichtron
5 hours ago, gilbodavid said:

I had the same problem on 5.0.2 and after on 5.1.1. 

Try this Fix, it worked for me.

Hope it will help you.

Guest Frostyjim
50 minutes ago, ichtron said:

I had the same problem on 5.0.2 and after on 5.1.1. 

Try this Fix, it worked for me.

Hope it will help you.

Did you do it on a rooted phone? I can't see any sign of that line I need to edit in the dB.

Guest ichtron
6 minutes ago, Frostyjim said:

Did you do it on a rooted phone? I can't see any sign of that line I need to edit in the dB.

My phone is rooted, but the adb fix works on rooted and non-rooted phones. It worked for me.

Guest Frostyjim
23 minutes ago, ichtron said:

My phone is rooted, but the adb fix works on rooted and non-rooted phones. It worked for me.

Yeah, the adb method worked for me too. Thanks.