Honor 7 Marshmallow feedback thread

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

Hi guys!

If you are running the Marshmallow BETA updates on your Honor 7 then please report any bugs, general issues and suggestions in this thread so they can be passed on to the Honor team.

If we can work together to find and report bugs then we can help make the Android 6 update a great update!

Guest Peg66571

I upgraded from B140 to B313.

I use a bluetooth headset to listen to music from my phone, on B140 this worked fine but now the headset connects and works fine on first connection but when I disconnect and reconnect no sound is heard, the connection has been made to the headset but no sound is sent, i have to restart the phone to get it to work again?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon O
On 18/12/2015 at 6:17 PM, Peg66571 said:

I upgraded from B140 to B313.

I use a bluetooth headset to listen to music from my phone, on B140 this worked fine but now the headset connects and works fine on first connection but when I disconnect and reconnect no sound is heard, the connection has been made to the headset but no sound is sent, i have to restart the phone to get it to work again?

Thank you. This looks to be a widespread issue which Honor are now aware about. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azerbyjam

Also upgraded from B140 to B313 and now I cannot get any lock screen notifications to show, both Gmail and messaging used to wake the screen and show notifications on the lock screen but now the screen doesn't come on despite being activated in settings. Also noticed a few times a received text message shows an incorrect sender, namely a text alert from First Direct bank showed as having been sent by Argos. Any fix on the lock screen notification issue as I really miss this. Thanks

Guest lukec36

Couple of things I have noticed.

As per azerbyjam, 'Google' notifications like hangouts and gmail seem to go directly to the lockscreen and have no controls in the notification manager. Interestingly both my First Direct and Argos SMS messages are listed as coming from Tesco Direct, presumably these default to the sender of the first automated 'named' SMS as the first one of these I got was from Tesco Direct.

I am having no joy whatsoever getting Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music or BBC iPlayer apps to work. Amazon Shopping opens, but is unusable as constantly goes back to the 'homepage', Amazon Music and iPlayer simply do not open. After the update these apps disappeared from my phone and I had to reinstall them so presumably they are incompatible but this is a right royal pita. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them.

Edited by lukec36
remove repetition

• 6 months later...
Guest sambown117

I can't seem to fined Wi-Fi hot-spot timeout setting automatically turning itself off is getting irritating please can sum one help