Unable to Root 5.1.1

Guest shootomanUK

Guest shootomanUK

Hi all, just updated to VDF-995NB01-UK_MR02b from here:

http://www.ztedevice.com/support/eccd1567-5b37-4f94-b0d9-8000363ff831.html

but i can't root, tried Kingroot & MobileGo several times but its a no go :(

I did notice that upload date of this rom is different to the one KonstaT has posted ?

has anyone else managed to root it ?

Guest LiNe171

Quick step again

1. Non problematic one, root with kingroot, mobilego, etc

2. Problematic ones, install framaroot, run it, it crashes, install and run kingroot.

3. Don't close kingroot after you've achieved temp root. Just click home, then either use terminal emulator or flashify to replace recovery with twrp. If you try terminal emulator and you don't get a prompt for root assess when you type su, you've lost temp root and need to start again.

4. If all goes well, reboot into recovery and install supersu from there.

5. Enjoy

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Copied by other member on xda.

Theres alot of threads and posts of how to root it, just search.

Guest shootomanUK

ok, when i try to run framaroot it says "check vulnerabilities - Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot"

and when you click ok it just closes

?

• 1 month later...
Guest user777

Hi, folks, just wondering if there's anymore tips available in rooting this device? I currently own 2 new grey su6s and can't get any rooted.

Both are updated to UK 5.1.1, I have tried every one click tool available and in the steps advised on this forum but no joy. I'm currently flashing a fresh turkish ROM, and using mobile go as well as the framaroot- kingoroot method but it ain't working. Fails every time.

The only thing that seems to happen, is after  running framaroot after a clean flash, when I run kingoroot, it notifies of "removing root" then fails. I do regular root checks between apps but always no root. What am I doing wrong? Thanks