Unock code trouble

Guest smbhb

Hi,

I am trying to use my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 with a Lebara sim. I have been able to put in my Lebara sim, before I had an unlock code, and it hasn't asked me for my sim unlock. It lets me send sms, but I cannot access the internet. The phone still says my network in Vodafone.

Does anyone know how to access the sim unlock screen? I now have a code, but nowhere to input it.

Guest Cryptochrome
9 hours ago, smbhb said:

Hi,

I am trying to use my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 with a Lebara sim. I have been able to put in my Lebara sim, before I had an unlock code, and it hasn't asked me for my sim unlock. It lets me send sms, but I cannot access the internet. The phone still says my network in Vodafone.

Does anyone know how to access the sim unlock screen? I now have a code, but nowhere to input it.

Sorry Lunario, you are wrong :P

Lebara piggbacks on Vodafone's network, just like talkmobile (which I am on), therefore it does not require an unlock code. The reason you cannot connect to the internet is because you are still using a Vodafone APN. Use the guide here (http://www.lebara.co.uk/view/content/pl_helparticle?portId=4&catId=1&articleId=2475) to create a Lebara APN, and all should be fine! :)

Hope I helped.