Jump to content

[DEV][ROM][7.2.] LineageOS 13 (Android 6.0.1) for Huawei Y5


Guest KonstaT
 Share

Recommended Posts

greetings ... anyone knows how to remove the restriction on cyanogenmod battery does not charge as well .... read somewhere that security is a method to extend the battery life .....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2016 at 5:34 PM, anmr2380 said:

greetings ... anyone knows how to remove the restriction on cyanogenmod battery does not charge as well .... read somewhere that security is a method to extend the battery life .....

No idea what you're talking about. Battery charges on CM just the same as anywhere else.

19 hours ago, anmr2380 said:

somebody has tested this rom in a y5 version 2 ??? and could indicarme if works

No, of course not. Y5 II is a completely different device with completely different hardware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, anmr2380 said:

thanks for your answers ...... konstat other concerns you can use this custom recovery in y5 II ???? official

39 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

No, of course not. Y5 II is a completely different device with completely different hardware.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, anmr2380 said:

there is a patch that enables control Kernel millivolts or milliamps processor

There's no proper kernel source available for this device. Huawei hasn't released it and they're violating GPLv2. This is still running kernel extracted from the stock firmware (vs. built from the source).

Also, please don't spam all the threads with the same questions!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/2/2016 at 11:30 PM, KonstaT said:

Here's my build of CyanogenMod 13 for Huawei Y5 (Y560-L01/L02/L03/U23). It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. It's for advanced users only.

Screenshot_20160216-183831.png Screenshot_20160216-183817.png

Do not mirror my builds! Please post a link to this thread instead.

cm-13.0-20160506-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-y560.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?u0if34ipjr9baz5
md5:ac6f844e2b5bd5cda504c6a593cc79e7

Google apps:
The Open Gapps Project

Working:

 

 

  • RIL (mobile network, SMS & data)
  • Wifi
  • Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
  • FM radio
  • GPS
  • Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
  • Hardware video decoding & encoding
  • SD cards
  • USB-storage & adb
  • USB-tethering
  • Wifi-tethering
  • Touchscreen/multi-touch
  • Sensors
  • LEDs

Not working:

  • ???

Issues:

  • SELinux is disabled - requires kernel updates that are not possible as long as Huawei keeps violating GPLv2
  • Settings -> Battery doesn't show accurate statistics - requires kernel updates that are not possible as long as Huawei keeps violating GPLv2

Important!!! If you’re using my open sourced work as a part of your project, be fair and give proper credits, and contribute back by keeping your project open source as well. I've put countless hours of my spare time into this project and I deserve at least this (I'm not getting paid to do this). Free and open source doesn't mean without respect!

Sources:

  • Device
  • Kernel (stock kernel - Huawei hasn't released proper kernel source for this device and they are currently violating GPLv2)
  • Proprietaries

Thanks:

  • CyanogenMod team & everyone who's been working on CM13
Like my work?
 
 

I need your help, somebody ported your rom to my device Phicomm clue 630, but the port has some bugs like camera and no audio in speaker, also there was dual sim ril bug, but i found a build.prop patch somewhere on this forum, which fixed sim card issue, however, despite trying so much I am not able to get audio to work. Can you guide me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, arshavin69ru said:

I need your help, somebody ported your rom to my device Phicomm clue 630, but the port has some bugs like camera and no audio in speaker, also there was dual sim ril bug, but i found a build.prop patch somewhere on this forum, which fixed sim card issue, however, despite trying so much I am not able to get audio to work. Can you guide me?

Not really my problem. That's what you get with winzip ports - bunch of stuff that doesn't work.

If it was built from the source with device/kernel/vendor trees publicly available, I could maybe have a quick look...

Edited by KonstaT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

be the case on the battery is 100% to 90% android makes applications spend more battery than when I have 90% to 80% or 80% down then I want to control that because when I was huawei g300 found a rom that was equal to all 100% to 90% around 100% was equal to 80% is not down fast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, anmr2380 said:

be the case on the battery is 100% to 90% android makes applications spend more battery than when I have 90% to 80% or 80% down then I want to control that because when I was huawei g300 found a rom that was equal to all 100% to 90% around 100% was equal to 80% is not down fast

LOL, wat?! No, that is not something that Android (or CyanogenMod) does! It's complete bullshit if someone has told you otherwise.

1 hour ago, anmr2380 said:

SElinux a way to activate this rom ????

How about start by reading the first post of this thread. Huawei needs to stop violating GPLv2 and release proper kernel source code for this device.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks for the replies and sorry for the questions but what you read online forums and supposedly professional matter but hey .... I'm learning .... then it is because of that that of 100% down to 90% in 10 minutes while for example 80% to 70% in 1 hour and do media programs using the same solution there is a ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, macio525 said:

where is a *.png statusbar files? im looking in systemui.apk and there is only few pngs.

Why? CyanogenMod has built in theme manager so use that instead of hacking apks. Framework resources are in framework-res.apk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Why? CyanogenMod has built in theme manager so use that instead of hacking apks. Framework resources are in framework-res.apk.

 Ok, thanks :)

btw. its possible to make a flashable zip from update.app? or just /system folder and boot.img? for TWRP ofc.

 

Edited by macio525
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2016 at 9:38 AM, macio525 said:

 Ok, thanks :)

btw. its possible to make a flashable zip from update.app? or just /system folder and boot.img? for TWRP ofc.

Yes, update.App is (stock) recovery flashable zip on this device (unlike other Huawei devices?). I'd remove the bootloader/modem files from it though and modify updater-script as required.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Yes, update.App is (stock) recovery flashable zip on this device (unlike other Huawei devices?). I'd remove the bootloader/modem files from it though and modify updater-script as required.

Ohh, ok but how to create flashable .zip for twrp from /system folder and boot.img?

Always when i want create a zip in android kitchen and try to flash i got error "11" ;// in TWRP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,guys tell me I have smartphone zte blade l4(no pro)
we are the cm 12.1(everything works fine)
but in the cm 13 (start) but do not see SIM card
in settings about phone says that the firmware of the communication module is unknown..
please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.