Smart Ultra 7 Concept

Guest Cryptochrome

Guest Cryptochrome

So I designed this SU7 concept on Photoshop. It's basically my wishlist for the next version:

• Front facing speakers
  • Slimmer bezels
  • Slimmer body
  • Better rear camera with ring flash
  • Better Front camera with front flash
  • Android Marshmallow or Android N
  • Cool design on the back
  • Better general specs etc.

What are your thoughts?

• SU7.jpg.2a9cb41ce64889c91dcdbef7db520944

Guest ooBLADEXoo

would add at least another £100 to the price tag and it might be possible. A lot of those features are premium features found in flagships, something that you won't be finding on a budget device like a smart ultra. However it has been speculated that a smart ultra 7 might have a snapdragon 650 processor which is slightly more powerful than a snapdragon 808 which might be feasible for a budget phone. 

Guest BlueMoonRising
13 hours ago, ooBLADEXoo said:

would add at least another £100 to the price tag and it might be possible. A lot of those features are premium features found in flagships, something that you won't be finding on a budget device like a smart ultra. However it has been speculated that a smart ultra 7 might have a snapdragon 650 processor which is slightly more powerful than a snapdragon 808 which might be feasible for a budget phone. 

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 version can be got for around £140 so it's certainly possible. Looking at reviews it seems to be around 10% faster.

Edit:- They seem to be calling it the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro now, I guess to try to forestall the complaints from the original Mediatex version customers.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest Frostyjim

Few things needs to be learnt from the su6.

Build quality needs to be better -numerous people have mentioned cracks appearing on the corners of the case, myself included.

The phone needs more grip, perhaps using a different back material or different shaped sides would help. 

The su6 is a big phone as it is. They could do with getting the screen to body ratio up a bit. Would like onscreen buttons also.