Flashing stock 5.1.1? Worth it?

Guest lmod

Hello there!

I have a Stock 5.02 SU6 (a later version: R/O system)

And I haven't gotten the official OTA update notification, not sure if its because I changed away from their network or if not available yet in my country (UK)

So I was wondering if I should flash it? Is there many performance gains, does the phone feel snappier or more responsive? And can I do this without wiping data?

Guest ohyesman

U should of got it!!! I got UK SU6 and got lollipop ages ago!!!!

Not sure what you meant by 'changed away from network' if u meant unlocked sim and use another provider then that makes no difference as I've been on tescos sim from day one!

18 minutes ago, ohyesman said:

U should of got it!!! I got UK SU6 and got lollipop ages ago!!!!

Not sure what you meant by 'changed away from network' if u meant unlocked sim and use another provider then that makes no difference as I've been on tescos sim from day one!

Got it how mate? Through Vodafone Updates? Not showing anything there

Guest ohyesman

Just by checking for updates on the phone like u do with any other phone.

Sure ur completely stock? U haven't rooted or rooted and unrooted but not returned to complete stock (have to reinstall to do so) or anything??

6 minutes ago, ohyesman said:

Just by checking for updates on the phone like u do with any other phone.

Sure ur completely stock? U haven't rooted or rooted and unrooted but not returned to complete stock (have to reinstall to do so) or anything??

Well I got this phone recently, and when I was fully stock with no root it showed no updates available. So afterwards I rooted it but still on their stock ROM.