Resurrection Remix 5.5.9

Guest c0d3x42

Guest Vince Scott
Been using your ROM for a few days now, starting yesterday I keep getting random restarts and the phone sometimes turns off and takes a while to power back on!

Anyone else has this issue? 

Cheers. 

Can't say I've ever noticed random restarts but the not walking from sleep I've had a couple of times now. Seems that sometimes it does wake up after a second, third or fourth press of the power button. I got no idea what that might be and won't have any time this week to look into it. [emoji17]

Guest imihai
1 hour ago, Lukas4477 said:

Been using your ROM for a few days now, starting yesterday I keep getting random restarts and the phone sometimes turns off and takes a while to power back on!

Anyone else has this issue? 

Cheers. 

Yes. I do. First 24-48h were good.Then battery started ton drain fast allthough I have the same habits as with the stock one. Wifi is weaker on same location, I have hard times waking the phone. This is a promising start and I will be happy to test it if it will get updated.

6 hours ago, Bostich said:

What kind of issue? I didn't noticed yet. 

I went to a live convert and recorded some videos. Sound and image were distorted

Guest BlueMoonRising
3 hours ago, Vince Scott said:

Does the official bluetooth fix include a kernel, modules and or userspace bits?

Seems odd that they'd update the Bootloader again from the 5.1 one but they might have. A simple checksum would be a quick indicator.

Sorry, I should have said Recovery, not Bootloader (I'm presuming they are different?). That's definitely changed from VDF-995NB01-UK_MRO1d to VDF-995NB02-DE01b.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LI IWI A R

This rom is absolutely amazing I installed it to test out snapchat as it crashes and lags on stock roms, i found that snapchat ran smoothly without and lag or crashes. i read that some peoples phones are turning off and i found that it only happened when i turned on performance mode, i switched back to balanced mode and it fixed the problem. The only issue is that the mic input levels are low and would love if anyone could help on how to increase mic input and increase sound output levels.

Guest LiNe171

Awesome ROM, super fast and smooth but this crashs + reboots.. Sucks alot unfortunately :/

Another thing.. Sometimes when i reboot my phone, battery decreases alot.. This afternoon i had 84%, then i rebooted the phone and after turn it on i lost 14% in 1 minute..

Good work anyway. Hope you continue with it!

• 1 month later...
Guest hcardoso483

Really great job awesome rom . I've been using it for 3 months now an I think it's fair on my appreciation for it, every thing is great in it but, don't run on profiles, don't use performance settings and you'll be just fine with it, the only issue is that the headphone is sadly miss taken for a setereo near peace and courses the radio not to work, id'd like to see that one fixed or even better is if you nail an marshmallow version, besides this I got absolutely satisfaction with this ROM and no plans to install any other, thanks man great job...

• 1 month later...
Guest Kheeper

Hello I just install this ROM because I had enough of stock ROM. Well this one I like the most but I have an issue with mobile data. Is there a fix for that? And I also can't install Facebook apps from Google Play. Thanks guys for any answer and solution to my issues.

Guest BlueMoonRising
39 minutes ago, Kheeper said:

Hello I just install this ROM because I had enough of stock ROM. Well this one I like the most but I have an issue with mobile data. Is there a fix for that? And I also can't install Facebook apps from Google Play. Thanks guys for any answer and solution to my issues.

Facebook is broken on pretty much all Android devices.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlueMoonRising
13 hours ago, rwalton159 said:

Issue with Facebook and messenger

The fix seen in here worked for me.

Just ensure you don't allow Facebook and messenger to update

http://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/Android-phones/TEMP-FIX-SMART-ULTRA-6-FACEBOOK-MESSENGER/m-p/202898#M8859

I thought Facebook and Messenger had just been updated after their snafu?