Jump to content

[ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Resurrection Remix 5.7.1 [July/16/2016]


Guest knoelli
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest adeii
22 hours ago, degradatoome said:

Wery nice! How about file uploading from phone (facebook,instsgram, etc.)? Will it be fixed on any MM ROM?

Uploading works on MM roms, problem is only in SlimLP and CAF Kitkat roms (SlimKat 9.1, Dirty Unicorns 8.2 and OctOS KK).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest adeii

RR v.5.7.4 is ready for u8825 and u8951 and uploading now.

- color applying not working (all 3 builds)

- new themes are not working (all 3 builds)

- u8825 build has removed: AudioFX, Browser, Camera2, Eleven, Email, Exchange, etc... because of small system partition size (512MB)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10.8.2017. at 1:52 PM, Jack234 said:

It is possible to port RR 5.8 on G510/Y300/G300 devices from RR 5.7.1???

No need to port, can be build directly, but --- it would asking for much more time (better to build 2 MM roms instead) + it will not be bootable (no kernel and recovery supporting nougat for huawei msm7x27a boards yet).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Einsam Teufel
9 hours ago, adeii said:

No need to port, can be build directly, but --- it would asking for much more time (better to build 2 MM roms instead) + it will not be bootable (no kernel and recovery supporting nougat for huawei msm7x27a boards yet).

And when  will be support nougat for this board, about..time? (Normal working/ported kernel)

Okay,..anyway i will hope to receive it on our pour devices

Thanks for information

Edited by Einsam Teufel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Einsam Teufel
On 03.08.2017 at 2:47 PM, adeii said:

RR v.5.7.4 is ready for u8825 and u8951 and uploading now.

- color applying not working (all 3 builds)

- new themes are not working (all 3 builds)

- u8825 build has removed: AudioFX, Browser, Camera2, Eleven, Email, Exchange, etc... because of small system partition size (512MB)

 

Can you give download link? 

Thanks)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest forart.eu

Just a question: since these custom ROMs have been builded/developed for years, is possible to "officialize" them ?

My suggestion is to start an official LineageOS 13 "branch" (https://www.lineageoslog.com/13.0) then it could be possible to obtain the RR (5.7.x) build.

Edited by forart.eu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr Voland
5 hours ago, forart.eu said:

Just a question: since these custom ROMs have been builded/developed for years, is possible to "officialize" them ?

My suggestion is to start an official LineageOS 13 "branch" (https://www.lineageoslog.com/13.0) then it could be possible to obtain the RR (5.7.x) build.

To become official it has to have maintainer (not hard) but it need to be fully working and I think that is not possible for lollipop and newer versions and official support is only for marshmallow and nougat so bad news.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Mr Voland said:

To become official it has to have maintainer (not hard) but it need to be fully working and I think that is not possible for lollipop and newer versions and official support is only for marshmallow and nougat so bad news.

Agreed. No official support / maintainer for huawei since 4.3.x.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Guest Einsam Teufel

Hi, everyone!

I have experienced some difficult situations with u8833, so i decided to write some problems with it (probably already known bugs).

On both firmware (RR v.5.7.1,v.5.7.4)  noticed some strange bugs.
When installing (using) Nova Launcher (No gaps), Trebuchet Flies out and does not start, + The "Settings" application crashes and does not work properly, 100% departure when switching to the "Applications" submenu. The phone constantly grasps reboot and gets hot((

Most likely the process does not want to stop and RAM is almost full (Task killer in the system is not foreseeable, Kernel auditor manages mediocrely).
Bugs persist even when deleting both the Nova launcher and the system launcher.

Therefore I would like to note the almost completely unworkable behavior of the phone when installed (-Mini, -micro gaps)
- Not working system keyboard, almost completely falling off wifi, and not working RIL (not treated even by updating the firmware of the communication module). And also getting hot 'n' rebooted.

I hope that this information turned out to be useful to someone, and I very much hope that at least someone (Adeii) will respond to this message :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2017 at 12:45 PM, Einsam Teufel said:

When installing (using) Nova Launcher (No gaps), Trebuchet Flies out and does not start, + The "Settings" application crashes and does not work properly, 100% departure when switching to the "Applications" submenu. The phone constantly grasps reboot and gets hot((

Most likely the process does not want to stop and RAM is almost full (Task killer in the system is not foreseeable, Kernel auditor manages mediocrely).
Bugs persist even when deleting both the Nova launcher and the system launcher.

Therefore I would like to note the almost completely unworkable behavior of the phone when installed (-Mini, -micro gaps)
- Not working system keyboard, almost completely falling off wifi, and not working RIL (not treated even by updating the firmware of the communication module). And also getting hot 'n' rebooted.

I hope that this information turned out to be useful to someone, and I very much hope that at least someone (Adeii) will respond to this message :D

- Do you have problem with Nova only? Any other launcher work well? Do you use zRAM or cache for virtual memory? Max. zRAM can be 128 MB (in Kernel adiutor 120 MB). Wipe /cache partition from recovery mode and try again Nova. RR 5.7.4 is signature spoofed, so you can use microG (NanoMod microG is better), instead pico OpenGapps. Mini, micro, even nano OpenGapps are massive for our phones. ... 
 

Edited by adeii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Einsam Teufel

That's very strange, but Atom launcher works with no such large lags -  just not smooth work. Nova Launcher continue to get u8833 to let off and have soft reboot. My zRAM memory is 120 mb (applied in Kernel Auditor). Wipe /cache partition from recovery brings no result - also reload and hot stuff with this ,unfortunately very stable in the past, launcher.

About the using MicroG — I'll try your advice, thanks)

Edited by Einsam Teufel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Einsam Teufel, try to add +128 MB cache with this script. FStrim-Swap.zip (if you need BusyBox, newest 1.27.2 for ARM by YashdSaraf )

newest NanoMod microG binaries (flashable) by Nanolx

 Last one, 14.3.x should works on LP/MM/N roms, in Archive can be found and 9.x that works on KK roms also.

Also in Settings > Apps > advanced, enable Signature spoofing for Google Play services and Google Play store, and enable all check-ins in microG settings to got full functional gapps replacement (store, youtube, gmail, hangouts old ver. 10.x works).
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Einsam Teufel

TWRP (3.1.1.0) says: Error while installing (Updater) on package (F-droid,MicroG, Nanomode.t.c) code 1.But other programs are working so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Einsam Teufel said:

TWRP (3.1.1.0) says: Error while installing (Updater) on package (F-droid,MicroG, Nanomode.t.c) code 1.But other programs are working so far.

I meant just NanoMod-microG-14.3.x (~30 MB), not need for whole pack (~188 MB). Does microG settings work well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Einsam Teufel

NanoMod works fine: All  persmissions were allowed, and signing in Google + was also good. But It seems that device become more unstable and battery percentage spent will be improwed. Thanks:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.