Where to next after the SU6?

Guest grizzlyflea

Guest grizzlyflea

Hey guys. Which phone will you be moving to next after the smart ultra 6. Preferable answers include another budget monster of a phone(much like the SU6)which can be bought in the UK, but with the added benefit of actually being developer friendly. I hope that the answers in this thread will be beneficial to people looking for a budget upgrade to the smart ultra 6 :)

Edited by grizzlyflea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frostyjim

Was going to buy a htc10 but I can't justify the cost at the moment. The su6 will do me for another few months. Might waiting and see what the next nexus has to offer. Wasnt gone on the design of the current ones.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Is this thread not a little bit premature? After all it's not even been out for quite 12 months yet has it? Surely most people who buy a budget phone wouldn't be spending another £100 plus less than 12 months after the last one?

Guest grizzlyflea
6 hours ago, BlueMoonRising said:

Is this thread not a little bit premature? After all it's not even been out for quite 12 months yet has it? Surely most people who buy a budget phone wouldn't be spending another £100 plus less than 12 months after the last one?

Moore's law of the smart phone world I guess

Guest ohyesman

More interested to see if some phones are normal and others come with that system protection partition crap.... and if the new marshmallow firmware removed the horrid Vodafone storage solution (custom rom sorted the last issue out)

Those are the only real issues with my current SU6 (that and I believe Vodafone messed with the WiFi on the SU6 which effected some apps, specially in regards to connecting to smart security systems and CCTV apps) and will wait before upgrading to either the SU7 or Platinum 7