Bricked?

Guest healy2k

Guest healy2k

Think I have gone and done this time, was trying to root then install twrp with flashify, then it rebooted.

Phone will now switch on , but I cant get into recovery it will power on and android robot appears says installing system update, then only gets about half way then stops, theres rolling text at the bottom of the screen but it disappears to quickly to read it then it powers down, I can keep doing this, also power button and volume up does the same, doesn't boot into recovery which is what I need to try and sort it out I guess.  Any helps or ideas much appreciated.

Thanks

Guest gitanillo87
Think I have gone and done this time, was trying to root then install twrp with flashify, then it rebooted.

Phone will now switch on , but I cant get into recovery it will power on and android robot appears says installing system update, then only gets about half way then stops, theres rolling text at the bottom of the screen but it disappears to quickly to read it then it powers down, I can keep doing this, also power button and volume up does the same, doesn't boot into recovery which is what I need to try and sort it out I guess.  Any helps or ideas much appreciated.

Thanks

ok download any official stock rom from zte servers,put update.zip in sdcard and power on the phone...it will start the update

Guest healy2k

Thanks for the replies.  I managed to video the shut down then find the text is says :-

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

verifying update package...

E: failed to verify whole-file signature

E: signature verification failed

Installation aborted.

E:Error in/cache/recovery/last_kmsg

(read-only file system)

E:cant open/cache/feta/error_code

Thanks for the help.

Guest gitanillo87
Thanks for the replies.  I managed to video the shut down then find the text is says :-

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

verifying update package...

E: failed to verify whole-file signature

E: signature verification failed

Installation aborted.

E:Error in/cache/recovery/last_kmsg

(read-only file system)

E:cant open/cache/feta/error_code

Thanks for the help.

Ok gypsy ROM is based on latest spanish rom so maybe needs spain stock rom try with this http://download.ztedevice.com/UpLoadFiles/product/550/5856/soft/2016051114543109.zip

Guest healy2k

so it appears , I cant boot into recovery stock or twrp, any ideas how I can flash recovery again? with no recovery on there?

can it be done via a pc?

Thanks, appreciate any help.

Guest gitanillo87
13 minutes ago, healy2k said:

so it appears , I cant boot into recovery stock or twrp, any ideas how I can flash recovery again? with no recovery on there?

can it be done via a pc?

Thanks, appreciate any help.

but phones boot in normal mode?try to flash spanish stock rom

Guest healy2k

hi

it only boots to the robot saying its updating then the error msg then shuts down, so I cant get into recovery to flash.  Is there a way to flash from pc then?

thanks

Guest gitanillo87
hi

it only boots to the robot saying its updating then the error msg then shuts down, so I cant get into recovery to flash.  Is there a way to flash from pc then?

thanks

When You power up the phone,hold the power button to force shotdown and after that try to enter in to recovery

• 3 weeks later...