GB 2.3.6 stock ROM needed

Guest obeliskk1

Guest obeliskk1

Can someone upload the stock rom of Gingerbread 2.3.6 for g300, i am trying to find it everyone on internet but all links are down.

Guest madsam106

I have a G300 on Stock Rom (it's rooted so I'm not sure if that is technically stock) what would I have top do to get the file? Backup? Let me know and I'll do it for you

Guest obeliskk1
1 hour ago, madsam106 said:

I have a G300 on Stock Rom (it's rooted so I'm not sure if that is technically stock) what would I have top do to get the file? Backup? Let me know and I'll do it for you

I am not sure you can do it like that. Unless you have a folder named dload with UPDATE.APP in it, it's not going to work, same as you install some app and you want to send installation file.

Thanks for trying to help me though :)

Guest obeliskk1
2 hours ago, madsam106 said:

Actually what do you get when you do the backup ? And what is your baseband (2030 or 109808) and android system?

Edited by obeliskk1

Guest wbrambley
I've tried that one, when phone tries to install it, it says update failed.

I probably need B886, i found a thread here, but as usual, links are not working: 

Maybe b895 to be sure.

Why stick to 2.3.6 if you don't mind me asking.

Guest obeliskk1
3 hours ago, wbrambley said:

Maybe b895 to be sure.

Why stick to 2.3.6 if you don't mind me asking.

Because i thought that's the only one it will work, no other reason. I needed apparently B892 or B896 from those two, but i coudn't find.

So i tried to do the B952 ICS, and it actually worked for some reason :D

But now i have a new problem, touchscreen for ICS won't work, probably because it needs firmware update for it (i have an option for that in recovery mode).

The thing i can't find it anywhere, maybe i downloaded not completed version of ICS ?

Guest wbrambley
Because i thought that's the only one it will work, no other reason. I needed apparently B892 or B896 from those two, but i coudn't find.

So i tried to do the B952 ICS, and it actually worked for some reason :D

But now i have a new problem, touchscreen for ICS won't work, probably because it needs firmware update for it (i have an option for that in recovery mode).

The thing i can't find it anywhere, maybe i downloaded not completed version of ICS ?

Try the B961 from here: http://m.huawei.com/enmobile/consumer/support/search/index.htm?proid=U8815&proKey=Mobile%20Phones/Smartphones/U8815

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2016 at 8:18 PM, madsam106 said:

To madasam : Please provide me the official Stock rom version you have . Also could you specify the baseband version?