[Request] Stock ROM NEM-L22

Guest voidox

Guest voidox

Hi, so I didn't Nandroid backup cause I like being an idiot ;_;

anyways, long story short, I really need a stock ROM image for the NEM-L22 model of the 5C PLEASE. Thanks to anyone who can help me out <3

Guest Liffeyman

Hi voidox,

Looking for this update.zip, but if you have the L22 model phone you can recovery it from going back to stock recovery and pressing the volume up when bootin

This is a link for the honor p9 lite stock, it works fine on the honor 5c (same chip) https://goo.gl/FX9A2o

Move this file to the folder where you have fastboot exe's

To flash the stock recovery boot the phone to bootloader mode. Pressing the volume down when the phone is booting (white screen)

Run a command prompt from the same folder you place the recovery_stock.img and enter;  fastboot flash recovery recovery_stock.img

Once you're back to stock, boot the phone to recovery by pressing the volume up button. and you'll have the option to download stock L22 ROM.

Thats it, you be done then.

You could really help me out if you could give me a twrp backup of the ROM once its installed. Or you could get the update.zip from the Updater app?

Cheers

Paul

Guest voidox

well, the error I'm getting at Huawei eRecovery stage (everything else before worked fine): "getting package info failed", it is connecting to my WiFi just seems not able to get the stock ROM... assuming there is one to download o.O