PLEASE HELP . TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING .

Guest nontha

My Huawei G300 mobile got wet in the rain a few months before . Its touchscreen is not working . I went to a vendor and replaced the touchscreen with a new one . It doesnt work . The vendor told me there must be an issue in my phone's motherboard or it could be that the port or female pin of digitzer in motherboard is not working  . So he said no digitizer will ever work on the phone . My phone's lcd display and the rest is working . I need to access my phone, so that i can write down in some book, all the notes in the MEMO app . I am using STOCK android version . I have never done "rooting" . As far as I know , my phone doesnt support USB OTG, so as to control with USB mouse . Even if it supports that , there is no use as I think I didnt enable USB debugging . What are my options ? I am also trying to see if USB debugging is enabled or disabled . Right now , I have installed ADB on my laptop, to use Android Control or Vysor . And i am going to install Vysor in Google Chrome in my lap . And i will check and see if it work , but I am quite sure it wont cause i havent enabled USB debugging , i think . If there was someway I could get USB debugging enabled and + I am somehow able to press "Ok" in the USB debugging prompt of"Should Android connect to laptop of this address ................" which comes when i connect mobile to laptop , i will be able to manage . Please advise . 

Sorry for the delay . I cant access internal storage in my laptop because I cant press "Turn on USB Storage" option in my mobile phone, which comes when I connect mobile via usb to laptop . However since my Touchscreen is not working, I cant press this "Turn on USB Storage" . I am using Android 2.2 or 2.3 (Stock) .  I can access sd card however by mounting it in a different mobile . But the memo files are not there in sd card . I have tried this before . The memo app is a stock app . Thats why i think it doesnt have any visible directories . Also , even if I am able to access that , the files wont probably be able to be deciphered using software .

CAM00026.jpg

I can access android Recovery screen by pressing Volume Up + Power On button . In there, there is an option "Apply update from sd card" .Is it possible to run any files which enable USB debugging using that option ? I read somehere that I could flash CyanogenMod Recovery Rom using that option Or upload ADB shell command files, with which I can enable USB debugging. I am unfamiliar with these operations . Is it possible ? 

CAM00029.jpg

Guest wbrambley

Is your boot loader unlocked? If not unlock it using fastboot mode and then flash custom recovery. I suggest clockwork mod. Then you can make a full backup and hopefully extract the files you need from that.

I understood the procedure to do recovery now . Thank You very much . Your post had given me a headstart to understanding mods and rooting . I have somewhat learned what those terms mean by now . . I am going to do Clockwork mod recovery if my initial method doesnt work . 

My initial method : I have one option to enable USB debugging , a procedure which doesnt require a custom ROM . I might be able to do this with the stock ROM itself and also the data may not be wiped . it involves flashing the Stock ROM with just the difference that the system settings are edited in a notepad to enable USB debuggin to be on . But since my touchscreen is not working , I cant find out the exact stock ROM version I am using and also cant know the baseband version . I have never rooted . But still I dont know whether the android version is 2.2. or 2.3.6. Because the local Huawei shop from which I bought the phone might have upgraded it to 2.3.6 before selling it to me . Another problem is baseband version . Is baseband version dependent upon country or continent etc ? Will that be a problem ?

Could this be the correct baseband ? https://doc-0c-78-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/ts6n04e393p0b4unpnjrvaa9qe79ei8v/1473429600000/17287644221858152552/*/0B3Ry3PS2hoSVM2pQQTZscVJ5VVk?e=download

22 hours ago, wbrambley said:

Is your boot loader unlocked? If not unlock it using fastboot mode and then flash custom recovery. I suggest clockwork mod. Then you can make a full backup and hopefully extract the files you need from that.

If I am flashing the stock rom or official rom , I dont need to unlock bootloader and I dont need to root also , isnt it ? Its when i am flashing custom rom for the 1st time , i have to unlock the bootloader first and then root the phone ? Or is it the other way round - rooting and then unlocking ? What is the difference between rooting and unlocking bootloader ?