Unable to get past andriod logo start up

Guest JackzR

Guest JackzR

Hi guys, i rooted my phone which worked fine, then i tried to install xposed framework then rebooted now I cant load the phone.

when i power and up it goes into a recovery called team win recovery project, when i go to reboot on there it says there is no OS installed.

can anyone help please, i ammuse there is hope because i can get into that, however ive tried to run the stock.zip file from zte but it fails on verification even though it's unticked. in the instrution it says put in sd card root but it not the stock recovery system.

anyone can help please, is there a way to install the operating system if thats the case? i took a backup on flashify but i think that might of been the wrong type of back up.

Guest BlueMoonRising
14 hours ago, JackzR said:

Hi guys, i rooted my phone which worked fine, then i tried to install xposed framework then rebooted now I cant load the phone.

when i power and up it goes into a recovery called team win recovery project, when i go to reboot on there it says there is no OS installed.

can anyone help please, i ammuse there is hope because i can get into that, however ive tried to run the stock.zip file from zte but it fails on verification even though it's unticked. in the instrution it says put in sd card root but it not the stock recovery system.

anyone can help please, is there a way to install the operating system if thats the case? i took a backup on flashify but i think that might of been the wrong type of back up.

Did you extract the update.zip file from the stock zip? Not an uncommon mistake btw.