[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1] Infinitive OS 1.0 for Huawei Ascend Y300

Guest adeii

Guest Bolero Robert

Excellent rom but I have a small problem: sometimes the cell phone does not turn on the screen when it has time blocked, then I have to remove the battery

It only happened 2 times, any recommendations to solve that problem?

On ponedeljak, 14. novembar 2016. at 4:57 AM, Bolero Robert said:

Excellent rom but I have a small problem: sometimes the cell phone does not turn on the screen when it has time blocked, then I have to remove the battery

It only happened 2 times, any recommendations to solve that problem?

try to use kernel adiutor to enable intelli-plugin, it reduce blackscreen chances.

Guest Bolero Robert
5 hours ago, adeii said:

try to use kernel adiutor to enable intelli-plugin, it reduce blackscreen chances.

What application do you recommend me to do that?. 

Guest Bolero Robert

I already activated the intelli-plugin option. Even the problem persists, sometimes the cell phone is completely turned off after being locked for a long time.

They could solve this problem at least by editing the rom?. The rom is completely fluid but that is the only mistake I have

Edited by Bolero Robert

On subota, 19. novembar 2016. at 11:32 PM, Bolero Robert said:

I already activated the intelli-plugin option. Even the problem persists, sometimes the cell phone is completely turned off after being locked for a long time.

They could solve this problem at least by editing the rom?. The rom is completely fluid but that is the only mistake I have

Do you use lockscreen?! Maybe to turn off multiple core decision? Have you turned on wake on volume buttons - one more way for wake up?

Guest Bolero Robert
12 hours ago, adeii said:

Do you use lockscreen?! Maybe to turn off multiple core decision? Have you turned on wake on volume buttons - one more way for wake up?

My cell phone has the lock on, I even put the option to turn it on with the volume key (+) and the problem still persists.

As for multiple core decision, I do not know any of that. Forgive my bad English

Guest Mr Voland
1 hour ago, Bolero Robert said:

My cell phone has the lock on, I even put the option to turn it on with the volume key (+) and the problem still persists.

As for multiple core decision, I do not know any of that. Forgive my bad English

There isn't much you can do about this, maybe you have a lot of apps installed and even if you doesn't you will maybe get blackscreen sometimes, the phone actually wakes up and screen is slightly brighter than when phone is locked but you can't do a thing, that happens maybe because someone called you or texted you when phone was locked or some app updated, you name it. This is low - end phone and blackscreen is usual when install 5.0 or higher version of android ROM.

10 hours ago, Bolero Robert said:

Try to set lockscreen from "swipe" to "none". And/or flash one of these files.

Fix black screen... - delete command "sleep", fix commands "mpdecision" and "sensorservice";

SlimLP...screen - execute command "stop mpdecision" and set minimal freq. 480MHz for both cores. (maybe 320Mhz would do the same trick, i would try this first)

FiX Black Screen CM13 J-M.zip

SlimLPY300-blackscreen.zip

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bolero Robert
On 23/11/2016 at 3:08 AM, adeii said:

Try to set lockscreen from "swipe" to "none". And/or flash one of these files.

Fix black screen... - delete command "sleep", fix commands "mpdecision" and "sensorservice";

SlimLP...screen - execute command "stop mpdecision" and set minimal freq. 480MHz for both cores. (maybe 320Mhz would do the same trick, i would try this first)

Thank you very much, now the cell phone does not keep the screen off (it happens very seldom).

3 hours ago, Ryndnae said:

hi, i would like to know where i can get the boot animation of this rom please.

extract bootanimation.zip from /system/media/

for IO 1.0 got no bootanimation, I found some GIF2Boot java program and some examples, so made by myself.

try something like this and this, original links do not works here but is nice info. Or you need Boot Animation Creator from here, 'cause desc.txt can cause problems.

If you make bad bootanimation, phone will boot without bootanimation, with blackscreen, but OK wait 2-3 minutes.

Guest Ryndnae
12 hours ago, adeii said:

extract bootanimation.zip from /system/media/

for IO 1.0 got no bootanimation, I found some GIF2Boot java program and some examples, so made by myself.

try something like this and this, original links do not works here but is nice info. Or you need Boot Animation Creator from here, 'cause desc.txt can cause problems.

If you make bad bootanimation, phone will boot without bootanimation, with blackscreen, but OK wait 2-3 minutes.

thanks i'll see. ^^ 

• 2 months later...
Guest barca1020

Good friends, I could help clear if you have a solution, all rom I installed in my normal Y300, but at the time, several times the screen stays black and I have to remove the battery and put it back. This has some solution, it happens to me with the roms android 5.x.x and 6. Thanks.

Guest Bolero Robert
9 hours ago, barca1020 said:

Good friends, I could help clear if you have a solution, all rom I installed in my normal Y300, but at the time, several times the screen stays black and I have to remove the battery and put it back. This has some solution, it happens to me with the roms android 5.x.x and 6. Thanks.

You can try flashing this:

Adeii answered me in previous comments with this:

Try to set lockscreen from "swipe" to "none". And / or flash one of these files.

Fix black screen ... - delete command "sleep", fix commands "mpdecision" and "sensorservice";

SlimLP ... screen - execute command "stop mpdecision" and set minimal freq. 480MHz for both colors. (Maybe 320Mhz would do the same trick, i would try this first)

I think the black screen happens because of this:
The problem sometimes happens when you have on the navigation data (2G or 3G). I noticed it, since I only left the wifi activated and the cell phone did not stay off but very rarely stayed on black screen. Anyway, flashing one of the two files (I used the first one).

• 1 month later...
Guest adeii
On sreda, 22. mart 2017. at 2:33 AM, RQuestion17 said:

Only works on huawei Y300 or can i try on my huawei g510?

No, Y300 build works on G510 and vice versa.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adeii

It is recommended it install Xposed framework and install module Sensor Disabler and disable only PROXYMITY sensor, should solve after-call blackscreen.

• 3 months later...
Guest Laura Lacayo

Hello, maybe someone can help me .. Yesterday just download the mega folder that contains the ROM and other things, I have a huawei g510 with recovery twrp version 2.7.0.1 and when I try to flash the ROM this comes to me error update binary, check the download Of the ROM and even returned to download it and also does not install the ROM I get failed. I would like to know if someone is very kind and could explain or help me solve this as I really would like to try ROM. Or if there is some other ROM that has the similar performance that you are recommending, what law you have is in comments in this post. Thank you

9 hours ago, Laura Lacayo said:

Hello, maybe someone can help me .. Yesterday just download the mega folder that contains the ROM and other things, I have a huawei g510 with recovery twrp version 2.7.0.1 and when I try to flash the ROM this comes to me error update binary, check the download Of the ROM and even returned to download it and also does not install the ROM I get failed. I would like to know if someone is very kind and could explain or help me solve this as I really would like to try ROM. Or if there is some other ROM that has the similar performance that you are recommending, what law you have is in comments in this post. Thank you

Hello, and thanks for trying this rom. First, you have to turn off MD5 check in settings of TWRP. Version 2.7.x probably support lollipop roms, but if you need higher version, you can use 2.8.x or even newest 3.1.1.0 from this thread. If it now work neigher, is bootloader unlocked?

Guest Laura Lacayo

I managed to solve the recovery problem thanks. Is there only one app to make the rom faster or better? Any recommendations Adeii?

Edited by Laura Lacayo

Guest Laura Lacayo

Hello, Just wanted to comment that I could solve the problems and I am currently satisfied with the rom, attached a capture of the ram that I have managed to release.

Screenshot_2017-08-20-13-12-34.png

Edited by Laura Lacayo

On 18.8.2017. at 9:57 PM, Laura Lacayo said:

I managed to solve the recovery problem thanks. Is there only one app to make the rom faster or better? Any recommendations Adeii?

Not special app to speed up (except kernel tool, like Kernel Adiutor or 3C Toolbox etc), but to stop Media server for scanning media from internal and external cards and to stop Proximity sensor to escape blackscreen after phone call, flash this.

Edited by adeii