[DEV][ROM][20.10.] LineageOS 13 (Android 6.0.1) for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook, Hibook Pro & Hi12

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, raffyk said:

Did you use any patch after install firmware?

Follow each step in the instructions. You're not supposed to install any patch for Hi10 Plus. Make sure you've selected the right gapps package.

Guest raffyk
6 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Follow each step in the instructions. You're not supposed to install any patch for Hi10 Plus. Make sure you've selected the right gapps package.

gapps

platform x86

android 6.0

variant pico

Guest KonstaT
9 hours ago, ltsheppard1 said:

So this doesn't work on any Hi10Pro with Z8350, right?

No if your device's serial number starts with HQ64. There's so many devices and different batches of each device so it's getting difficult for me to keep up.

You can use CM12.1 or Remix OS, though.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
28 minutes ago, marine88 said:

I have the other version that you made android 5 based what version is more stable? I have a chuwi hi12.

Hi12 is no longer supported due to lack of kernel source.

You can use CM12.1 or Remix OS.

Guest raffyk

hi again

I installed TWRP ok

RemixOS without windows 10

but i Have 46gb space unused

is it possible merge space unnused with remixos partition?

o.t. I see on jide site remixOS 3.0 .... is it only for PC????

^0AAD59001A4AE19271EE91FE51ED5D7133445BE10B1D475737^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Guest Hi12Guy

Have the same question like the guy above me, how to allocate all space to Android and remove Windows completele from Tablet (hi12)`? Anybody know how to do?

Guest KonstaT
48 minutes ago, Hi12Guy said:

Have the same question like the guy above me, how to allocate all space to Android and remove Windows completele from Tablet (hi12)`? Anybody know how to do?

Intel platform flash tool and suitable partition table (gpt.bin) is the only correct way to do that.

Guest yener90

Here is a fix for the Windows Button in Android. Before it got multiple triggered, which caused multiple actions and assigning long press didnt worked, now it works. You can now also use it as Back key.

Its currently only for H10 Pro:

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/SLskdiiZ/file.html

Just flash it in Recovery.

Edited by yener90

Guest yener90
9 hours ago, pawwaap said:

And what about Hi10plus?

I don't have the device and I'm a novice. I pulled the changes, I'm sure Konstat will include it into the next update or upload seperate update.

Edited by yener90

Guest pawwaap

And a separate patch as e.g. zip file to flash through TWRP would be much better, a user would patch any available system here: LineageOS or RemixOS.

Win logo physical button used to use very often, it is very needed feature, and this why the issues with it were very disappointing, so we wait for fixing it very impatiently! :)

And BTW could user configure the button somehow to use it for waking up the device on one tap? It would turn out as very convenient, much more convenient than necessity to press power button every time we want to use tablet.

And it is very needed to make possible waking up the tablet through any other more gentle means than just bluntly pressing mechanical power button.

In my other tablets and phones I used to use AutoScreenOnOff and it works perfectly, even in respect of wakelocks, it consumes little energy and is battery friendly. And this ChuwiHi10plus tablet has no proximity sensors so the utility ScreenOnOff is irrelevant to. And there's other program too working similarily but using accelerator sensors instead: GravityScreen but its usage is much less battery friendly, has many wakelocks, and even RemixOS LolliPop keeps it hibernated after longer device's inactivity so its entire benefit is just for switching screen off (indeed much less needed), for switching on the tool renders useless.

As you can see the most relevant feature seemed so far as some kernel based double tap on (dark) screen or at least Win logo capacitative button, could any dev do anything about adding up such feature to our Chuwis? :)

Guest pawwaap

Did a new build yesterday.

http://konstakang.com/devices/chuwi_vi10plus/CM13

-Android security patch level: 1 April 2017 (merged)

And really have you done the real update, or the date 1 April speaks for itself? ;)

If it's real update, why doesn't one app Elecont eWeather want to work in this Android, in fact it can't even install, before the upstate it worked fine?

Guest pawwaap

Please, forgive me for the false alarm, Elecont eWeather just needs Google Services to even get installed!

Interesting if MicroG will suffice to replace real Google?

Guest NexusPixel

Hello,

I know development for the Hibook pro ended in November, but I plan on picking one up soon and don't want to be stuck using Lollipop, so I was wondering....what isn't working on the build from November? 

Ive read the entire thread, so unless I skipped over it...is it just the deep sleep that isn't working on the Hibook pro? 

And if I were to flash the latest working build for, say, the Hibook, would it work? (Of course I'd have a nandroid backup in case)

Guest pawwaap

And what's wrong in Lollipop? If you mod it, install Xposed, you will get best working system. You know, the newest systems have some issues yet to resolve and are less flexible, less prone to user's advanced moddings

Guest pawwaap

I have got ChuwiHi10plus and used to use both systems, and have an impression Cyanogenmod 12.1 LP works smoother and more reliable than LineageOS MM. If you need battery friendly then first try to identify troublemaking wakelocks using BetterBatteryStats, and after it try to tame problem applications with Servicely and Greenify :)

Please read the guide carefully to achieve the results.

If you find Amplify too complex to set up you may use Servicely & Greenify combined (& yet SmartNetwork Xposed module if WiFi doesn't sleep in spite of system settings), they work excellent for me :)

In Cyanogenmod 12.1 LP there is no Google yet, you may install gapps or if you prefer consider MicroG https://github.com/microg/android_packages_apps_GmsCore/wiki together with yalp https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=yalp&fdid=com.github.yeriomin.yalpstore

and maybe separately (this a Play store app which can work without any services and you can install Play Store apps with it even without having Google account)