(Rom) Vodafone Smart ultra 6 Modified

Guest YoNeL

On 11/08/2016 at 5:17 PM, hcardoso483 said:

Rom Rc2 is on modaco.com I just changed some applications, we added another music player and a weather application and another camera on the operating system's flyme, I just lam customized least.
Sorry for translation using Google Translate.

Edited by YoNeL

Guest hcardoso483

I'm not complaining about the work in fact I mentioned that it is a good work I now how hard is to do what ever in a system and for those that do not appreciate I can say that the little things some time take long hours to get right so for all ppl see is the end result, I. Read somewhere that there is a patch for lock bootloaders that slow to get marshmallow to boot, so i"m trying to get that for our su6 and we don't need to say that is only for 64system coz I got an Samsung s4 and it's a 32susyem so if we get it right there is hope now the trouble is getting system source for marshmallow I don't know how to write that and for all I see there's only zte available and it lollipop so I'm stuck do if you find a way pass this maybe we can build an unofficial port from marshmallow to su6, I'd"s going to be a pain to get it to boot but I know it's doable, thake care mate...